Just joined the world of Facebook

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
ive heard of facebook, but never checked it out, glad i finally did---found it by accident, i was doing some genealogy research--and decided to google my birth dad family, who i have never met, and when i googled my half sister, it gave me a link to her facebook page, it showed pics of her, my birthday and her uncles---so i decided to join and contact them--they contacted me back right away

well in the meantime, i found friends who i went to school with that i havent seen in over 30 years, so chatted with a few of them, plus i enjoy on playing some of the games on there

right now looking for more friends, so if you have a facebook page, lmk and i will add you

thanks

rob

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Very cool, reconnecting with family is very nice.

I haven't done facebook yet but reading a story like this makes me want to finally join.

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
anybody on here thats on facebook, play any of the games like farmville, treasure island and treasure paradise---could always use neighbors

rob

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
Still havent made that leap yet. Someday maybe.

Thanks,

Jeff

Take the plunge! Trust me.....I have gotten to know several members here on a little more personal note through facebook. While there is still some sports talk, it is mostly chatting about one's everyday life and our other hobbies and interests.

Tim