Just when I thought this year couldnt get any worse....

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang -

As some of you may remember, the early part of this year was very tough for me and my wife. My dad passed away in January and then her dad passed away in April. Things had finally started to feel a little better around here - until last week. We got a call from our nephews in Newfoundland that my wife's sister was not doing well. She has been ill for a while but seemed to be okay when we were up there this summer.

We received a call from our nephews about 90 minutes ago. My sister in law passed away about 15 minutes before that. I still dont get it. I am having a very tough time with this. This should not happen to someone so young. She was only 48.

I may be away from the site for a while as we make arrangements to go up there for whatever my niece and nephews plan.

Thanks,

Jeff

avstars

5.00 star(s)
We all go through a moment in time where it's just tough for us. Hang in there and everything will be bright again someday.

erdoro

5.00 star(s)
good luck

Don't worry about missing time here, family comes first. Our prayers go with you.

Utleyfan

4.90 star(s)
Hello there,

I just want to express my condolences towards you and your family. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

Don't worry, keep your head up and soon things will get bright again.

-UF

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
Jeff, you and the family are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. If there is ANYTHING that you need, just let me now and I'll be there.

John

Cano22

5.00 star(s)
Jeff,

As most of the Bench Family here knows you and I are quite close. I wondered if something was amiss. Tell Debie my prayers go out to you all.
As you know , this yr has been hard on me as well and without you and my other close friends it would have been even more of a struggle.
If you need anything just give me a call.
When you get back and settled we will have to sit down and bust a Holiday box together.

Take care and again Sorry about the loss.

Thanks

Matt

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Sorry to hear of your loss Jeff, I wish nothing but the best for you and your family in the future.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Jeff
You and your family have my deepest sympathy on the passing of your sister. I will rememebr you and your family in my prayers.
Later
Tom

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Thank you guys. Much appreciated. We will be heading out tomorrow and probably wont be back til Sunday. I still cant believe what has happened. All I can say is 2010 had better be better.

Thanks,

Jeff

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Thanks again everyone. We will be leaving around lunchtime tomorrow and will be back late Tuesday. I am NOT looking forward to this trip. I do appreciate all the kind words.

Thanks,

Jeff