Kansas City Superbowl Champs!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Finally after 50 years...another win! Thanks Andy & Pat & rest of the Chiefs! plus Alex Smith

Last edited:

89Giants

5.00 star(s)
Bummer for my team. I am thinking back to 3 or 4 times in the game that should of gone differently. Congrats to the Chiefs and you David!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Bummer for my team. I am thinking back to 3 or 4 times in the game that should of gone differently. Congrats to the Chiefs and you David!

Thanks! Same could be said for the Texians, Titans, Patriots, Ravens, etc.....that's football! Best regards, David

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Long time.....50 years..... Saw the Chiefs in 1970 as a freshman in High School.....beat the Vikings 23-7. Happy for Reid as he now has his Superbowl Ring!

It was a fun game to watch - I almost (almost) turned it off after the 2nd Mahomes INT. Glad I didn't, great comeback by the Chiefs. I think Reid was a HOF'r before the game, but getting his SB ring, should almost assure him of a place in Canton.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Also huge thank you to Alex Smith for setting this up for us......Saved us after team when 2-14.......Thanks to the 49ers for the trade that brought us back to the playoffs,.....for Alex Smith to lead us into the playoffs....in Patrick's first year with the Chiefs and he learned a lot under Alex and Andy! Best regards, David

Last edited:

Rabs

5.00 star(s)
Williams who scored the leading TD and the final TD should have been the MVP......

Yeah I kinda thought so too. He played great. Mahomes didn't have his best game.

QBs get all the love though. James White should have won SB MVP when the Patriots came back to beat the Falcons after being down 28-3, but Brady won then too.