KEN GRIFFEY JR 1989 CLASSIC ROOKIE CARD AUTOGRAPH FOR SALE $225 DELIVERED ( SUPER DISCOUNT ON THIS SWEET ROOKIE AUTO!!)

cardsultan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
i am offering up another one of my pc cards this is one of Griffey's rarest rookie cards from 1989 classic orange edition, the card is BGS authenticated and is seal in a beckett capsule the card itself is in mint condition and if graded should grade at least a 9,maybe a 10 it has sharp corners and smooth edges with no visible flaws front or back these Griffey's sell for $300 plus tax and fees on eBay all day long i am offering it to you for $225 delivered no tax or hidden fees, i will consider offers but am pretty solid on my already great value price griffey is # 7 all-time on the MLB home run list with 630 just behind mays who has 660, don't miss this chance to score a sweet griffey rookie auto, message me so we can work out a deal but hurry it should not last long at my price, check out these scans of the card and see for yourself what a beautiful card this is with a bold blue sharpie autograph, thanks for looking, also just lowered the price to a super value buy price, have 2 granddaughters birthdays coming up soon and need the extra cash so take advantage of my need for extra cash!!

($225 delivered first class mail with tracking and insurance)
GRIFFEY 89 CLASSIC ORANGE RC AUTO BGS AUTH.jpg

GRIFFEY 89 CLASSIC RC BACK.jpg

Last edited:

cardsultan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
FINAL DISCOUNT ON THIS GEM AUTO ROOKIE CARD,HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS TODAY FOR ONLY $225 DELIVERED!!

Last edited: