KEN GRIFFEY JR 1989 CLT PRINT)(SORRY CARD SOLD!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
i am offering up another one of my pc cards this is one of Griffey's rarest rookie cards from 1989 classic orange edition, the card is BGS authenticated and is seal in a beckett capsule the card itself is in mint condition and if graded should grade at least a 9,maybe a 10 it has sharp corners and smooth edges with no visible flaws front or back these Griffey's sell for $300 plus tax and fees on eBay all day long i am offering it to you for $200.00 delivered no tax or hidden fees, i will consider offers but am pretty solid on my already great value price griffey is # 7 all-time on the MLB home run list with 630 just behind mays who has 660, don't miss this chance to score a sweet griffey rookie auto, message me so we can work out a deal but hurry it should not last long at my price, check out these scans of the card and see for yourself what a beautiful card this is with a bold blue sharpie autograph, thanks for looking, also just lowered the price to a super value buy price, have 2 granddaughters birthdays coming up soon and need the extra cash so take advantage of my need for extra cash!!

(SORRY CARD IS SOLD!!!)
View attachment 11734

View attachment 11735

Last edited:
FINAL DISCOUNT ON THIS GEM AUTO ROOKIE CARD,HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS TODAY FOR ONLY $225 DELIVERED!!

Last edited: