KEN GRIFFEY JR 2001 UPPER DECK LEGENDS AUTOGRAPH BAT (SORRY CARD IS SOLD!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
i am offering up one of my griffey jr autographs, its a beautiful MINT blue fine point sharpie autograph, a beautiful professionally taken care of 20 year old card that i consider one of griffeys nicest autograph bat cards on the market as the 2001 ud legends autograph set was one of the first of many to come as real game used cards were just gaining popularity in 2001,i am offering this epic beautiful card up for $120 plus $4.00 shipping i usually do not charge shipping for higher price cards but the post office is still having a hard time getting mail delivered on time or delivered at all i have lost a few cards starting in November and will no longer take the chance of mailing without insurance, take a look at my scans and lets make a deal if your interested and we can agree on a price message me and i will give you my PayPal id so we can do a transaction asap, card ships in a new magnet card case(not a top loader!!) and bubble mailer first class mail with tracking, thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
$120 plus $4.00 S&H
GRIFFEY 01 NEW LEGENDS AUTO BAT.jpg

GRIFFEY 01 NEW LEGENDS AUTO BAT BK.jpg

Beautiful card! I wish I still had the funds available for this, hopefully it will still be around when I have more funds.