Kennedy assassination ?

porkchops

5.00 star(s)
As we're all aware,the anniversery of the death
of president Kennedy is this month. I rewatched
the History Channel's "THE Men Who Killed Kennedy"
the other day and was wondering what opinions
members might have as to the who(s) and why(s)
of this infamous day in American history.
Ken

H

houbb

Um, I'm sorry, but I'm inclined to believe Oswald acted alone.

He was a loner, and a head case, who tried to take out another high profile political personality months before in '63. I suggest you read the Warren Commission Report summary, and focus on his personality, and his inability to get along with others, and you will see why a Conspiracy isn't likely.

kugelmanco

5.00 star(s)
Oswald was a lone nut gunman...my reading suggestion along with the Warren Commission Report is "Oswald's Tale" by Norman Mailer

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
I dont remember which show it was but there was one a couple of years ago that used laser forensics and computer diagrams from the original site that pretty much proved to me it was Oswald alone....now, who knows what went on or who put him up to doing it...or if he was just on a fringe....but I think after seeing that show he was the lone gunman.

loftheb

5.00 star(s)
I was born in '80. I've watched JFK and read many books on the conspiracy theories, some making better cases then others. Then, 9-11 happened, which I watched for pretty much 24 hours. In the last few years, conspiracy theorists have popped up, insisting that the government is behind the disaster at the two towers. I wonder how many times over how many years have facts been misrepresented for the conspiracy theorists to slant things their way. The 9-11 conspiracy theorists stretch to such a great length to try to "prove" the untrustworthy government was behind such an act that to me it seems ridiculous.
I sit and think about that situation, and wonder how many people lived through the JFK thing thinking the same thing.
Lone gunman. Crazy terrorists. No conspiracies.
-Casey

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
I firmly believe it was purely political. Somebody didn't want Kennedy alive in the political ranks and Oswald was their pawn, and Ruby was making sure he didn't talk.

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I firmly believe it was purely political. Somebody didn't want Kennedy alive in the political ranks and Oswald was their pawn, and Ruby was making sure he didn't talk.

Then who ever made sure Ruby didn't talk? I have read tons of books on the Kennedy assasination and I have to believe that Oswald acted alone. I never wanted to believe that because I really wanted there to be a conspiracy. I jus doesn't feel right that one lone person could have such a huge impact on this country. But after seeing all the shows and reading everything I have read I regret that I have to say that Oswald acted alone.