Kiffin to USC

jimmyharcar

5.00 star(s)
Wow. Lane Kiffen just left Tenness after a year to head back to USC.

dan5

5.00 star(s)
Looks like USC is in for a world of hurt. That program is going to go downhill fast with him as a coach.

caribbeankid92

5.00 star(s)
Lane Kiffin is such a scum. Boy, doesn't it feel like just yesterday how he was talking about singing Rocky Top after beating Florida?

I really like USC, great city, great team, great colors, great cheerleaders :rolleyes: . Why would they want Lane Kiffin?!? Makes no sense to me. If I was looking at top college football schools no way in heck I would want to play for that guy!

My 2 cents.

Ben

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Welcome to the Coaching Merry Go Around. And papa is going too.1 year aint bad but pete left USC in Turmoil and He left Vols in Turmoil also. It all boils down to Money Talks and Coaches run for it.
Chief

mlbme22

5.00 star(s)
USC will be just fine- that school basically recruits itself- they will still be one of the top teams in that conference for many years

srman77

4.90 star(s)
Carrol wanted to get back into the NFL anyway and Kiffin couldn't cut it in the NFL especially with an owner like Al Davis.

cpr1981

4.90 star(s)
USC is in a bunch of trouble with the NCAA after YEARS of recruiting "issues"

I don't believe for one bit that Carroll's reasons for leaving had nothing to do with the problems @ USC.

Kiffin is a former USC coach who couldn't pass up the opportunity to be their head coach. There was a lot of drama swirling around him @ Tennessee when he first got there because of recruiting isses...He should fit in quite nicely coaching the well paid men of Troy.

C

David K.

5.00 star(s)
USC will be just fine- that school basically recruits itself- they will still be one of the top teams in that conference for many years

The football team before Pete was struggling.....I recalled Fresno State beating USC in a bowl game...before the Pete Carrol era! Best regards, David