Lame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeboAlan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Worse trade deadline trade talk I've ever seen. Usually last effort trade list are posted even by teams that don't frequently trade like a few of us :) Just wanted to see if this possibly will spark a fire on the trade forum:)

its official Heath... you have traded every single BSL player... ever... there just aren't anymore players left to pass thru the Cardinal halls... :)

Last SIM was posted Thursday afternoon. Next export deadline is today at noon. That is less than 48 hours. Take into account just sleep and work and 24 hours is already gone. Family and other obligations take another chunk. Than you have to research potential trades and than connect with the other traders, etc., etc. etc.

The Twins are sellers, but no time to do anything.

Understand the time thing just shocked in the past about same time frame of robley 10+ teams posted last minute lists that's all

You have toned down your trading since your return. Old BSL you moved Big Papi a couple times etc. Its a challenge to pry a roll player away:) It has seemed to pay off for you. While I'm on a crazy run it obviously isn't based on chemistry lol.

Maybe it is my old age, LOL. I am favoring the stability and have developed an attachment to these guys. Wanna win with them and see how their careers develop. I keep checking ebay for Frank Bowers and Micah Heighway rookies, but guess none of the card companies have caught on yet. Maybe our commish needs to do some deals with Topps and Nike.

You have toned down your trading since your return. Old BSL you moved Big Papi a couple times etc. Its a challenge to pry a roll player away:) It has seemed to pay off for you. While I'm on a crazy run it obviously isn't based on chemistry lol.

I agree though. Wish we could have maybe had an additional day. But I guess we should all know that the deadline is coming, just seems like it is here BOOM, quickly.
Last SIM was posted Thursday afternoon. Next export deadline is today at noon. That is less than 48 hours. Take into account just sleep and work and 24 hours is already gone. Family and other obligations take another chunk. Than you have to research potential trades and than connect with the other traders, etc., etc. etc.

The Twins are sellers, but no time to do anything.

Maybe it is my old age, LOL. I am favoring the stability and have developed an attachment to these guys. Wanna win with them and see how their careers develop. I keep checking ebay for Frank Bowers and Micah Heighway rookies, but guess none of the card companies have caught on yet. Maybe our commish needs to do some deals with Topps and Nike.

Howie Kendrick is my Derek Jeter. I've had him since 2007, the initial year, and he has started almost all of my games at 2B. It would be hard to let him walk.

I agree though. Wish we could have maybe had an additional day. But I guess we should all know that the deadline is coming, just seems like it is here BOOM, quickly.

Completely agree that we know it is coming, but no one wants to give up on the season until absolutely necessary. Who would have thought three SIMS ago that the entire NL East could be both buyer or seller, depending on how they wanted to view their record v. where they are in the standings.

My two cents would be to have the trade deadline SIM a bit longer than normal SIMS and encompass part of the weekend and part of the week, that would help owners who have more time/access during certain times.

True, it was extremely quiet at the trade deadline. I was looking around a little bit, but didn't want to do too much messing around since my team has been playing pretty well lately. I'm not one to make a ton of trades, but I definitely noticed less activity than normal. Hopefully things pick up a little in the off season!

Eric

Sorry Heath... I left for San Francisco on Friday morning and didn't have time to play this season at the deadline.. I dropped the ball since we usually do a last second trade at the cutoff. Good luck to everyone.. There are a lot of fun races going on right now. Kendall