Large BB, FB, BKB, HKY tradelist, mostly Cubs wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I found 20 Black Hawks from the '70s & '80/'81 to throw in. To make up for the missing 2 cards do you have some clean Packer cards from the mid to early '70s you can include? Thanks. Gord

I'll send along all of the Packers I have, which is about 20. If you would like to post, I can get them out in the morning before I head to work.

Tony: I can't figure out how to get the list of the cards we talked about directly onto the transaction process without retyping it. So, if it's alright with you, I'm going to put on the transaction that we are just sending cards as agreed on the forum we used. Sorry. Gord

That's fine. I trust, and I expect you will too. It's been a long time since I traded with someone in Canada. Have always had good luck doing so. If you find yourself wanting any more of the football or basketball I listed, I can accept a wide range of older cards, not just Cubs and Blackhawks. Any Bulls or Bears? St. Louis Cardinals football or baseball? Vintage Blues?

I'll take a closer look at your cards. I have some Bulls Blues & Cardinals and am getting a group of vintage baseball (maybe some Cubs) soon.
I did forget to tell you that when cards come across the border to Canada I have to pay 13% duty plus $10 fee on the declared value.
So, would you mind putting $25 value on the package and/or put on the customs form that you are returning my item I appreciate that. Thanks. Gord

Im glad you told me that. I had to take the form to work with me to fill out and haven’t sent it yet. I was going to send a separate package with the three posters. Was told I had to fill out a customs form if I wanted delivery confirmation. Should I just send it without DC and not fill out the form. The other cards are boxed.