Large Randy Moss Collection - over 30 different RCs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finally found a few free minutes.
I would do the finest for the cards you listed. I won't be able to mail anything before Saturday.
Rick,

I have a couple more Ripkens I think you need

2017 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame HOF-25
2018 Donruss Optic Purple 71

I'll take a look at your tradelist and see if we can expand the trade if that is good with you.

Thanks

George

Rick,

I have a couple more Ripkens I think you need

2017 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame HOF-25
2018 Donruss Optic Purple 71

I'll take a look at your tradelist and see if we can expand the trade if that is good with you.

Thanks

George
Sounds good. Thanks for taking the time to look.
Rick

Hi, Kirby. The Topps Chrome cards were both traded on another site. The Topps is still available. Looking to add anything to any of my PCs. Thanks for your interest.
Rick

Rick, what is the value on the Topps Moss RC? Also interested in these from your site:
2014 Bowman Chrome Jacob DeGrom #BCP73
2014 Topps Update Jacob deGrom #US57

Thanks
Kirby

Rick, what is the value on the Topps Moss RC? Also interested in these from your site:
2014 Bowman Chrome Jacob DeGrom #BCP73
2014 Topps Update Jacob deGrom #US57

Thanks
Kirby
I do not have any recent bvs for FB cards. Haven't checked but the DeGroms should still be available.

Sounds good. Thanks for taking the time to look.
Rick

Rick,
I am interested in this, I can also add these 2 Twins

2018 Donruss Optic Purple 74 Brian Dozier
2018 Donruss Optic Purple Diamond Kings 17 Brian Dozier
2018 Donruss Optic Variations Bronze #65 Gleyber Torres RR

So trade would be

Ripken

2017 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame HOF-25 $5
2018 Donruss Optic Purple 71 $5

2018 Donruss Optic Purple 74 Brian Dozier $1.25
2018 Donruss Optic Purple Diamond Kings 17 Brian Dozier $1.25

2020 Topps Chrome Update Bo Bichette BV $20
2020 Topps Chrome Update U-70 Cal Ripken Jr $4
2020 Topps Chrome Update Pink Wave Refractor Rich Hill $2
2004 Bowman Chrome Draft refractor Kyle Waldrop BDP107

For

1998 Finest Randy Moss RC $25
2018 Donruss Optic Variations Bronze #65 Gleyber Torres RR $10

I don't have the Ripken you listed but think I will pass for the Moss Rcs. Thank for your interest.
Rick

I wasn't offering it for both Moss rookies. Just asking if you needed it and that you still had both Moss rookies left. Do you still need this Ripken?

2005 Donruss Diamond Kings Team Timeline Jerseys [Memorabilia] #TT-7 Cal Ripken Jr., Miguel Tejada #/100

I wasn't offering it for both Moss rookies. Just asking if you needed it and that you still had both Moss rookies left. Do you still need this Ripken?

2005 Donruss Diamond Kings Team Timeline Jerseys [Memorabilia] #TT-7 Cal Ripken Jr., Miguel Tejada #/100
Think I will keep the EX cards for awhile unless I get offered something really nice. Not sure of an actual bv but the Stardate by its self has selling ungraded for over $100 on eBay.