Last 2 weeks successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I haven't be able to sit down to post my successes as i have been in another county doing some consulting work so I finally got back home on Friday and tonight had the opportunity to post my successes. If you need addresses please shoot me a PM.

Some of these are from trades and thank you to all who I have traded with.

89 Topps hits from trades Carlos Quintana, Tom Bolton, Doug Dascenzo, Kevin Mitchell, Dwight Evans, Eric King, Andre Dawson, Rick Sutcliffe, and Cecilio Guante

90 Upper Deck - Hubie Brooks (TTM)

90 Pro Set - Bob Griese (PO runied this card), Roy Foster

Connie Hawkins - TTM

Allen and Ginter - Lisa Leslie (TTM) and Ozzie Martinez (Trade)

2guibgh.jpg

Red Sox PC

Gene Conley - signed a card and my photo of Fenway. Piad his fee of $1 per autograph

Jim Lonborg - signed an index card and a card. No fee

Blake Swihart - Trade

Others

John Salley - signed 2 cards c/o his work address

Gary Fencik - signed 2 cards, one which is signed by William The Fridge Perry

ndu32s.jpg

Leslie Easterbrook - Most know her as Calahan from the Police Academy movies. Signed 2 photos

Juan Carlos Parjea - Another hit to my The Walking Dead collection. Unfortunately he signed the back of my photos.

Laurie Holden - Had given up on these. Seemed like everyone else was getting their items back signed by her and mine never came. She came through and signed all 3 photos I sent. A great success for my The Walking Dead collection.

2luxhjt.jpg