Last 2009 T206 sp's needed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

just pulled out my stash of 2009 Topps 206 and checked for your wants I have a pujols, cutch, and price but both cutch and price have the rc emblem on front and card number on back, So I assume they are not the sp versions, or does the sp variation show the rc on front as well? and the pujols has no number on back is that what determines the sp variation? lmk hopefully use can use one or all of these

Hi load. The sp's are like the Pujols, they do not have a number on the back, just the players name or for RC's, they just say "Rookie" on the back. LMK which ones you have. I appreciate you checking your cards. Hopefully I have something to help you with. Thx, Mike

Well it looks like only the pujols is all I have you need, I believe the bv is $10 on it, I collect cubs such as (topps blacks, gold refractors, or pretty much any cub serial numbered to 100 or less) lmk if we can help each other out. thanks
Barry

Well it looks like only the pujols is all I have you need, I believe the bv is $10 on it, I collect cubs such as (topps blacks, gold refractors, or pretty much any cub serial numbered to 100 or less) lmk if we can help each other out. thanks
Barry

Barry, Doesn't look like I'll be able to help you. I have no serial numbered cards less than 100, let alone Cubbies. I don't collect these and would only come across them if I opened them in a pack. I have not had such luck. Mike

Cool Rob/ Can def use them. Any chance you have any mini sp's from this set? I still need a few of those. Thanks

Mike -
I don't have many of the 2009 minis, his is my have list:

Topps 206 Minis

Piedmont Backs

9 Matt Holliday, 16 Jonny Gomes, 48 Carlos Pena, 58 Brian Roberts, 70 Matt Tuiasosopo, 75 Jair Jurrjens, 95 Matt Garza, 119 Curtis Granderson, 132 Carlos Lee, 146 Tony Gwynn, Jr.

Polar Bear Backs

18 Kenji Johjima, 49 Walter Johnson, 173 Howie Kendrick, 216 Ryan Freel

Back