• ATTENTION: The Bench needs your help locating the last 4 cards to complete the Yankee Stadium Legacy set.

Last reply

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Maybe it's just me, but when I click on a thread I'd like to go to the first entry to see what's for trade, wanted, etc. Now it goes to the last reply and I have to "back up" to the beginning

John

Mike121

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Maybe it's just me, but when I click on a thread I'd like to go to the first entry to see what's for trade, wanted, etc. Now it goes to the last reply and I have to "back up" to the beginning
What it does is takes you to the first reply that you haven't yet "read". So, basically, it takes you to the first new post. If you want to go to the first post in the thread, you can click on the date below the thread, instead of the thread title.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
If you want to go to the first post in the thread, you can click on the date below the thread, instead of the thread title.

Thanks for the tip on this one.....not very often I want to go read others posts to someone's thread....Like to just go straight to the original #1 post
Thanks for the great things you are doing for THE BENCH
Robert

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
What it does is takes you to the first reply that you haven't yet "read". So, basically, it takes you to the first new post. If you want to go to the first post in the thread, you can click on the date below the thread, instead of the thread title.
I think I found an exception to this logic. When I reply to a post and others are also replying at the same time, it will go to my last post and skip the replies that others posted while I was working on my reply. It wouldn't happen very often, but I noticed it a few days ago for the first time.

Mike121

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
When that happens, there should be a block that shows up above the editor letting you know there are other replies. You can click a link in that block to view them all before you submit your message.