** Last three pending*** Down to last three 2021 topps update black gold inserts wanted.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I have a few ....But I'm trading them for 2021 Topps Update Gold serial to 2021......(don't want or like the gold foil)...Best Regards, David PS I topps black gold of Bryce Harper, Mooke Betts Bo Bichette and Alex Bregman...

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Unfortunately, I havent found any in the wild as of yet. Might have to buy some boxes. If you decide you could trade yours for 2021 series 1 and 2 golds, I have a stack of those. Thanks for the reply. Dave

Molitor04x

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi. I've pulled these 2021 Topps Update Black Gold cards:

Tatis Jr
Kelenic RC
Carlson RC
Hayes RC

Any thoughts on trade values of these? And any interest in trading #'d or parallel RCs for them?

Thanks,
Ryan

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Unfortunately, I havent found any in the wild as of yet. Might have to buy some boxes. If you decide you could trade yours for 2021 series 1 and 2 golds, I have a stack of those. Thanks for the reply. Dave
Do you have a list of them? Best regards, David

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello Ryan. I have been watching lots for sale on ebay very closely. Kelenic is still bringing good money. Several lots that ended tonight brought around 30-34 bucks for lots of 7 and 12 respectively. They had a good number of the rookies but no Kelenic. I did however just buy 6 boxes on ebay like 5 minutes ago so before Id trade away any numbered rookies Id be inclined to see what I get in my boxes first. I dont hold insert rookies in as high regard as I do Flagship numbered parallel cards. Having said that, I love these black gold cards and completed the '93 gold and black gold sets years ago. I didnt think in a million years they'd be this popular this time around. I wouldnt be apposed to you checking out my flickr and seeing if there is anything there that I would part with though. Thanks for your interest. Dave

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Any 2021 Topps Update gold serial /2021 for trade? I have number 6 Bryce Harper Phillies black gold for trade. Best regards, David

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I can use the US150 for the trade. Okay to post it for us ...but if u don't have the time. Let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us. PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David

Molitor04x

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I've got #8 (Kelenic - $15) and #10 (Judge - $8). Would you want to do a PWE trade of those two for your 2015 Topps Update Gold Urshela?

Thanks! -Ryan

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello Ryan thanks for the reply. I would gladly do that trade as I have a Krilloff coming and I can put this set to bed.