Leaving for college

Hoyt55

5.00 star(s)
Hello fellow Benchies, just wanted to let everyone know that I am leaving for college on Thursday, so I probably won't be on a whole lot for the couple weeks after I leave. My classes are starting next Monday. All trades I currently have going will be shipped out by then, all others I make afterwards may need a few days to be shipped once I get situated. I have to take a look and see what my new address will be, so once I get that sorted out I will change it in the TM.

Thanks and wish me luck! :)

Brettfan

5.00 star(s)
Nick,

Do a fellow Huskie proud! Have your parents take you to my favorite restaurant of all-time, The Hillside (downtown) then to Ollie's Frozen Custard in Sycamore for dessert. You'll be hooked!

Take Care,
Melissa

Hoyt55

5.00 star(s)
Nick,

Do a fellow Huskie proud! Have your parents take you to my favorite restaurant of all-time, The Hillside (downtown) then to Ollie's Frozen Custard in Sycamore for dessert. You'll be hooked!

Take Care,
Melissa

I'll have to check that out while I'm down there, thanks for the tip!

Thanks everyone for all the kind comments!

Hoyt55

5.00 star(s)
Thanks guys! Just arrived at college today, my first day went pretty well.

By the way, my new address is in the trade manager for any future trades.

ffman

5.00 star(s)
Good luck; is this your 1st year?

I'm beginning my last semester August 30th. Oddly, I find myself online more during college than I am during the summer. No Xbox up there.

Hoyt55

5.00 star(s)
Yes, this is my first year. I actually haven't been online much, I've been out and about most of the time so far and I just started classes yesterday.