Lemme know what i missed...

LEGACY

5.00 star(s)
OK, I just got finished reading over the past year or so of happenings on Site. RUnning down things that have changed/caught my attention in my absence:

Banned:
bobdeangelo :eek: WOw, he was always a easy trade for me
therealscore :rolleyes: Moves around more then me, still WOW!
EELINDY :D :D :D THANK YOU THANK YOU:D :D :D Hated that elitist

New Mods:
Lep1010, stephj24, jrchoholic83

Did you all finally break crazyderik, dlackey, and Meliah?!?! Poor souls, may they rest in card heaven

I seen mac is still looking for the same auto for like...the begining of time

Not a word from Butch, maybe for the best, sadly.

I wonder if lprimus and Chris and plt are still running around the hall??

Noone took up my role a Official Spam Whore, this kind of saddens me. :(
But have no fear, I will waste no time in making up for what i have missed.

It just dawned on me, with all these new faces since I have left... they are reading this and thinking "Who the tarnations is this fool and what is he babbling about?!?!?"

I am... umm... not sure what i am, what I am cannot be easily quantified and labeled.

Just call me....

Legacy

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
OK, I just got finished reading over the past year or so of happenings on Site. RUnning down things that have changed/caught my attention in my absence:

Banned:
therealscore :rolleyes: Moves around more then me, still WOW!
EELINDY :D :D :D THANK YOU THANK YOU:D :D :D Hated that elitist

New Mods:
Lep1010, stephj24, jrchoholic83

Did you all finally break crazyderik, dlackey, and Meliah?!?! Poor souls, may they rest in card heaven

I seen mac is still looking for the same auto for like...the begining of time

Not a word from Butch, maybe for the best, sadly.

I wonder if lprimus and Chris and plt are still running around the hall??

Noone took up my role a Official Spam Whore, this kind of saddens me. :(
But have no fear, I will waste no time in making up for what i have missed.

It just dawned on me, with all these new faces since I have left... they are reading this and thinking "Who the tarnations is this fool and what is he babbling about?!?!?"

I am... umm... not sure what i am, what I am cannot be easily quantified and labeled.

Just call me....

Legacy

I am Still here , we have short time pretenders to the Post Whore title, but no one can sustain as long as you were able to. Chris is around some, raising his two little boys and working too many hours have cut into his time. Pat

cadets68

5.00 star(s)
I think bobdeangelo is different from bdangelo from Tampa. That Bob is still here and a good member as far as I know. But I just checked the banned list and was also surprised by a few of the names. I guess you never know about people.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Missed: Nominations for the Bench Buddy of the 2009 year...the end of the world... Enough said : ) Best regards, David

dlackey

5.00 star(s)
How have you been Lloyd. Hope all is well for you and your family. Miss you around here, hope to see you on more in the near future.

Dennis
________
E cigarette

Last edited:

Mark Wing

5.00 star(s)
Banned:

You probably meant bobdabench. Bob D'Angelo (bdangelo) is and still is an excellent trader.

Unfortunately, some people are only good traders as long as they want to keep trading here.

Good to hear from you again,
Mark

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Lloyd
Well well look what the dog dug up! Man its really nice to see you out and about my friend. It has been too long for sure. Hope you will stick around for some time ,I now have someone else I can whine to .

premium1981

5.00 star(s)
Welcome stranger! Good to see you back around. You have got to stop running away and hiding for so long. We may have to put a tracking collar on you. :D

Jeffo65

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Welcome back Lloyd! It has been quiet since you have been gone. Well, ok, it has not been that quiet. But we have missed your words of wisdom and great insight into the world of everything!

LEGACY

5.00 star(s)
Well, Im here. For now just looking for some MTG but if i get too bored I will be forced to unpack the baseball :p

Legacy

knightfam5

5.00 star(s)
Nice to see you back around Lloyd. Just FYI there was at least one other new mod also. Can't remember his name though :D

lprimus

5.00 star(s)
I'm still here, though not as active as I used to be. I've changed, added, deleted more players than I can keep track of! LOL!

Nice to see ya back!

Jason

PitofSteel

5.00 star(s)
Oh my goodness. Hide the women, children, and dogs Legacy is back:p Good to see you old friend. I read up on your postings and saw the tats you have. I didnt see the one of Meliah on you anywhere:D Anyways good to have you back and yes like my pops said I have been busy with a 4 year old and 1 year old and a puppy. But im gradually getting back into the groove of things.

Take care
Chris

slavlite

5.00 star(s)
Darn it, I missed this thread the first time around, Now Lloyd probably wont sign in for another 2 Years :D

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
We traveled back in time?? That could be a good thing and a bad thing LOL!!

Hey Lloyd
Glad to see you are still alive and kicking.
Only difference is that the above mentioned members Premium and Pitt of steel have change allegence from being die hard DOOKIE fans to the Light blue of Tarheels. You are still the post whore Champion
Later
THe Chieftazmisty