LF 2008 UD Masterpiece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

do you have any David Wilson cards,or other VT standouts,such as Eddie Royal,Duane Brown,Brandon Flowers,Kam Chancellor...base that I don't have is fine...

well,I have that one my friend...I have the whole topps set...what in football do you have for trade,and we'll go from there...I'm surprized that no one else has responded...That's a very nice set you are working on...

well,I have that one my friend...I have the whole topps set...what in football do you have for trade,and we'll go from there...I'm surprized that no one else has responded...That's a very nice set you are working on...

I know, I love the Masterpiece sets for Baseball & Football. This is actually for my son, he collects the football. I will have to see what he has. Can you give me more names or specific years? I only have a few things football he has those cards.

okay...I have a VT want list on my website...also have some 2012 set needs...doesn't hafta be much of anything...just didn't want anything I already have

Back