Limited opening of stores.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Our mayor is allowing some stores to open May 11 (still no hair cuts or hobby stores) and if theres any increase in the number of cases they can suspend or stop theses stores. We only had so far 9 deaths and about a total over 600 cases in 49 days. That's about 12 or 13 per day with a population of 540,000 for Fresno. Whats crazy is Clovis the city next to us opened all of the stores and their city told their police officers not to do anything to the businesses or people. However, if the state comes down on the stores....the city officials say they are on there own! This is part 2 for Fresno.....hoping Part 3 has hair cuts places opening up. Stay in Shelter for Fresno lasts to the end of May. So we're 51 days....and 24 to go. Stay Safe everyone...Masks are required at all business, taxi cabs and Fax Buses.....

Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
52nd Day of in Shelter..... Wed there was about 300 protesters in front of our city hall....demanding their rights back.....but most of them still wearing masks. Out for a quick run...mailing/breaksfast/lunch and back home again. Best regards, David PS Contractor third party working with the USPS ....so theres less people their......plus masks.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Back with Breakfast and lunch....and did the mailings.......rode the bus........hard to breath and walk with a mask on.....still allowing Garden workers....guess the rich need their lawn and trees cut and cleaned........I don't have a lawn...front or back.....saves water...but when your rich....u can do anything or have someone do it for u. Best regards, David

Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Temp today is a hot 98% and Sat will be the same! Would not mind some snow or cold weather thats hitting the Northeast this week...

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Made my order with Vons for tomorrow! First time...in about 2 months......normally time frames since Feb.....6 days, 5 days, 4 days 2 days and finally back to ordering a day before!! Everyone thing was there.....we will see what comes!!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
53th day of in shelter in place! Got my shopping list today from Von's! Everything coming! After two months.....eggs, tissue paper, towel paper, Dish washing liquid and..............Toliet paper!!!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Today was my Framers market ....but have been avoiding them the last 3 weeks.....after their hired help...stopped me from shopping there....but still getting fruits and vegs and I don't have to go the long distance to get it....much safer.........eating the rest of my eggs and lefted over Tuna Mac/Cheese for lunch! Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Yes.....everything ordered came! Maybe a sign that things are slowly getting back to normal. Best regards, David PS have a ton of Gator Aid for the coming heat wave! 5 packs of 8 per pack and 3 packs of pepsi....36 cans+ 8 lefted over..

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Already hear the neighbor's air conditional turning on at 2:00 PM...mine...nope......keeping it off until about 8:15 pm and then only for one hour and 1/2. Don't want those $200.00 bills.....trying to keep it in the 110.00 range for now......cooler temp coming next week.....going to take an afternoon nap and with fan from Target!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Turned on ac at 8:10 PM...eating ice cream and ben & Jerry's pistrachio ice cream.....hmmmmm good...

David K.

5.00 star(s)
54th day....Fresno Bee had a picture of these two teengers eating their burgers and drinks.....looking out over the San Joaquin River...while I was at home....probably spending their parents money....Oatmeal for breakfast......and protein shake. Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
55th day......cooler only high of 85%......taking short quick ride for cat food/my lunch/dinner later this afternoon.....need to bring my mask with me. Japanese lunch/Mika chicken for the cat and rice bowl and seaweed salad and Chinese dinner/Panda Express....Best regards, David PS love the seaweed salad...packed with protein in small cup......20 days....more stores opened today....but mostly auto/trucks/garden/......very limited.....hoping the hair cut places with be next if the first opening goes well....

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Some eating places are opening up against in shelter place and allowing people to eat inside! Police just fine the Waffle shop for about the 3 or 4 time.....the fine this time was $5,000......first fine is 1,000 and second is $3,000 after the above fine its 10,000 ....in Clovis all of the stores are opened. Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Does not look good.....second wave hitting China and south Korean! Best regards, David PS looks like social distancing for a longer time.