Limited opening of stores.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Store just got fined....$10,000 for selling bottle water 24 for $16.00...normall cost is $4.00 or $5.00! Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
99 days....numbers going up the last few weeks... May have to get second haircut...just in case they go back to the in Shelter in place again......

David K.

5.00 star(s)
They finding out its the younger people are now.....throwing their masks away and getting together in large groups with no social distancing......

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Numbers are on the rise........stupid people who believed you know who.....looks like another in shelter in place is coming unless the young people learn their lesson.....stupid and young...why do I have to worry about it...it won't kill me.......... but it will kill your parents, young kids and grand parents and people with weak immune systems.......

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Won't know that u caught it......very little signs the first 4 to 5 days.....but during that time your passing it on to everyone u meet.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Guy went to surprise birthday party with 25 other family members and from that 7 got it at the party and then they pass it on to 10 more family members.....He thought....it was all the dirt at the construction site (he was a contruction worker).....that he was coughing......but he had the virus....

easy mike

5.00 star(s)
Not good to see those numbers rising. So far so good in Mass., couple of the small cities (not the cleanest ones)are a somewhat high but I'm 75 miles west of Boston and the local hospital is down to 1 patient with a 10 day percentage of 0.59% on testing. Not a lot open but it seems to be working. Some of the youngsters just don't get it. Stay Safe. Mike

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Most movie theaters were to open in July.....now with the higher numbers drived by the Young......no such luck!! 18 Major movies.....

David K.

5.00 star(s)
At least I had my first Ramen in over 3 months.....hopefully...won't be another 3 months for the next one.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Had to run a few errands ...mailing..get lunch...so on the way back on the bus.....only me riding...a lady with bags gets on ...and guess where she sits.....that's right with all of the empty sits on the bus....she sits right behind me.....social distancing.....I get up and sit down two sits down from her....

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Owner running the Farmers market ......is driving people crazy......first it was masks... and now no recycle bags....because they might have the virus.....then wouldn't the owner also have the virus??