Limited opening of stores.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Busy day....funeral for Aunt in another city and Central Fish for Lunch.......mailing bubble envelopes from contract office.....and tomorrow is trash day and von's delivery day too.. Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Lucky to wake up early... enough room to move recycle bin out......with the grey (garage) bin....not enough in the green bin....will wait till next tues...

budd2222

5.00 star(s)
Its started all over again. I live a a red district people believe all the news is fake. On Wed. went up to Target and the shelves were well stocked. On Fri. every bottle of hand sanitizer, hand soap, all toilet paper and cleaning products were gone. The clerk said when the word was put out the the had 2,500 more cases of the virus it started an other frenzy. Hope things are getting better in your part of the world.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Nope....people are crazy .......this girl in her 20's was on the bus yesterday......she worn a mask.....I had a mask on and bus driver had mask......she walk to hand sanitizer and put it on her hands.....and then put it on her mask!!! I thought she was going to eat it!!....India lady catches the bus almost daily.......wears mask and gloves.....gets on bus and use the hand sanitizer on her gloves????

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Lady walked in third party contract for the USPO.....No mask....despite signs saying no mask no service..........asked about box for her item....teller told her ...need to be wearing mask......she says...why? Teller says to protect me! She says okay...next time she will bring her mask......right....she was dressed like someones sugar baby..........was tanned and there was no indication that she even worn one!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hair cut places have signs.......temporary closed.......was going for a shorter hair.....but now I'll have to wait..

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Trash day tomorrow........mad as could only get on trash can in line with other 6...why put out the green or blue cans when there not even 1/2 full....wait till next week.....I can understand the grey...as its old food and will still to smell....Hopping green first so that I can then replace it with my blue.....

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Got lucky and Green picked up first.....moved blue out and a few mintues later...picked up......moved gray out and that one will be picked up later......probably around 11:00 am....Next week putting out gray and green early....so they cannot block me in again......Monday morning about 6:00 am : )

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Me and the people next door....only had 1 opening.........he placed his two on the other side of crowd....and he probably wasn't to happy.....Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Both sides have to place Trash cans only on the north side and leave 3 feet between them.......If u don't the cans maybe knocked over!