List of Rookies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would be interested in these, there was a lot of other ones i most likely need as well but i wanted to start with this list. I still have to check my spreadsheet tomorrow to make sure i don't have them. I would also be interested in the Dez Bryant and Demarco Murray cards you have. Again, i need to check my spreadsheet.

Jaylon Smith ’16 Optic RR Pink #173 – Cowboys
Jaylon Smith ’16 Unparalleled #169 RC – Cowboys
Jaylon Smith ’16 Unparalleled Purple #169 – Cowboys
Taco Charlton ’17 Optic #112 RC – Cowboys
Chidobe Awuzie ’17 Optic Prizm #113 – Cowboys
Taco Charlton ’17 Prizm Prizm #206 – Cowboys
Leighton Vander Esch ’18 Donruss #360 RC – Cowboys
Leighton Vander Esch ’18 Playoff #250 RC - Cowboys

I would be interested in these, there was a lot of other ones i most likely need as well but i wanted to start with this list. I still have to check my spreadsheet tomorrow to make sure i don't have them. I would also be interested in the Dez Bryant and Demarco Murray cards you have. Again, i need to check my spreadsheet.

Sounds good. Pm me with ur final wants list and a list or photo site u have for trade. Doesn't have to be Cowboys only, I like different players too.
Thanks
TC

Oh and did u look thru my flickr? Lots of Cowboys for trade there...

I would be looking to purchase only as i don't have a lot of other cards for trade right now and all the cards i do have are not sorted and logged yet. It looks like these are FT only?