• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Longoria, Love...Sports Illustrated for Kids cards for trade

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Snagged a SI for kids 9 card sheet the other day, offering it up for trade. Light crease down the middle cards but the left and right seem ok.

Last edited:

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
You can send a list of Reds if you can. I like Eric Davis and Pete Rose primarily but have lots already would need something oddball or better

also Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Forgot to check this if I forget to reply send me a PM Friday and I will look for the Stanton. Doubt you collect him but I have plenty of Jose Fernandez rookies.

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Well with Rodon still being a rookie I would say my Stanton probably covers half of it or so. Figuring the Rodon may fetch $3-$4. Thinking the Stanton is probably a $1-$2 card. Do you collect Jose Fernandez? I got a 2013 Topps A&G mini RC of him I could throw in. Think its a $6 card but I am not worried on the BV of it.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Well with Rodon still being a rookie I would say my Stanton probably covers half of it or so. Figuring the Rodon may fetch $3-$4. Thinking the Stanton is probably a $1-$2 card. Do you collect Jose Fernandez? I got a 2013 Topps A&G mini RC of him I could throw in. Think its a $6 card but I am not worried on the BV of it.

If PWe is ok, that is fine with me. Post if ok with you.