Looking for 15 Chrome Future Stars Brandon Finnegan

bluewatertrader

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Need 15 Chrome Future Stars Brandon Finnegan last card needed for set~ pls let me know if you have it -What's available for trade from the product
is listed after~links to my other tradebait is located in my sig

Thanks,
Larry

*-Pending

15 Chrome Future Stars Wantlist
FSC-18 Brandon Finnegan

Refractors
2 R Rua,Rangers
7 A Jones,Orioles
16 T LaStella,Cubs
19 K Graveman,Athletics
30 A Gordon,Royals
47 B Belt,Giants
63 N Castellanos,Tigers
79 J Zimmerman,Nationals
83 H Pence,Giants
92 K Giles,Phillies
101 M Franco RC,Phillies
103 B Hamilton,Reds
128 J Holdzkom,Pirates
138 Adrian Gonzalez,Dodgers
147 J Papelbon,Phillies
191 J Verlander,Dodgers

Blue Refractor /150
196 K Gausman,Orioles

Gold Refractor /50
97 C Santana,Indians
170 E Inciarte,Diamondbacks

Prizm Refractors
20 E Elias,Mariners
26 M Bumgarner,Giants
32 J Schoop,Orioles
69 B Brentz,Redsox
77 C Blackmon,Rockies
133 J Gray,Athletics
139 S Castro,Cubs
187 Y Darvish,Rangers
192 C Walker RC,Orioles

Last edited:

SMVintage

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I couldn't figure out if you posted your haves or your needs-- here are my Haves, The Pederson came out of the back with a back wrinkle :/

01 Pederson (Back Wrinkle)
02 Castillo
03 Soler
05 May
06 Pompey
07 Taylor
08 Moya
10 Ranaudo
12 Walker
14 Spangenberg
16 Herrera
17 Norris
19 Ynoa
20 Tuivailaa

bluewatertrader

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I couldn't figure out if you posted your haves or your needs-- here are my Haves, The Pederson came out of the back with a back wrinkle :/

01 Pederson (Back Wrinkle)
02 Castillo
03 Soler
05 May
06 Pompey
07 Taylor
08 Moya
10 Ranaudo
12 Walker
14 Spangenberg
16 Herrera
17 Norris
19 Ynoa
20 Tuivailaa

Its a wantlist thanks pls update with what you have and what your looking for If your building the 15 Chrome set I have
singles available

SMVintage

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Its a wantlist thanks pls update with what you have and what your looking for If your building the 15 Chrome set I have
singles available

I'll get back to you after dinner- I am building the set but just did 8 blasters (went for one, but they rang up @ $10 instead of $20 so bought the shelf! ha) and need to sort to see what I still need. I'm probably interested in an auto or 2 for them- and those are what I HAVE, at first glance I may have your entire need list....

bluewatertrader

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I'll get back to you after dinner- I am building the set but just did 8 blasters (went for one, but they rang up @ $10 instead of $20 so bought the shelf! ha) and need to sort to see what I still need. I'm probably interested in an auto or 2 for them- and those are what I HAVE, at first glance I may have your entire need list....

Let me know when you get a chance Also interested in any color refractors of the guys in my sig and look out for the big 5 SP's 201-205 I pulled the Correa they've been
selling on the Bay for $50+

SMVintage

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Let me know when you get a chance Also interested in any color refractors of the guys in my sig and look out for the big 5 SP's 201-205 I pulled the Correa they've been
selling on the Bay for $50+

Will do, I do know off hand, I'd trade the WHOLE stack for the Correa- that's the card I was hoping for when I opened these blasters! I know I have a stack of Jeters, some Kershaw Color and close to 5 Jocs-- Give me like an hour or 2 and I'll get you a list....

SMVintage

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Alright from your needs/wants, I have:

FUTURE STARS

02 Castillo
03 Soler
05 May
06 Pompey
07 Taylor
08 Moya
10 Ranaudo
12 Walker
14 Spangenberg
16 Herrera
19 Ynoa
20 Tuivailaa

A Sepia Refractor of Kershaw
Gallery of Greats of both McCutchen and Kershaw
Three Joc Pederson Rookies
Three Kris Bryant Rookies***
and Probably Base of all your dudes...

I currently need only 137, 201, 202, 203, 204, and 205. I would trade Bryants BUT I'd need one of the SPs in return.

I am interested in just about all of the Autos too, as I may make a run at the set (still thinking and can get you specific guys in a little)

bluewatertrader

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Will do, I do know off hand, I'd trade the WHOLE stack for the Correa- that's the card I was hoping for when I opened these blasters! I know I have a stack of Jeters, some Kershaw Color and close to 5 Jocs-- Give me like an hour or 2 and I'll get you a list....

Let me know what your offering

Last edited:

SMVintage

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
The only way the Correa remotely even gets traded a Bryant colored RC would need to be involved plus someone offered a McCutchen Gallery of Greats Gold a case hit
and I turned it down So most likely I won't be interested in what your offering

Sounds good, I've got a Blue but those are selling for $100+ and I'll probably just grab a Correa off of the 'bay (a good one to be stingy with, could be his only branded-rc).

I'd do that lot of Future Stars for your Strickland and Finnegan Autos.

LMK

bluewatertrader

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Don't know what happened.....I remember posting...but now its gone. Check to see if I posted with a different trader and still nothing....reposted trade. Best regards, David

Trade confirmed It happened to me before posted a trade kept wondering when the trade was going to be confirmed contacted the member they said trade wasn't in there trade manager
but it showed in mine most likely a glitch