Looking for 15 Chrome Future Stars Brandon Finnegan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluewatertrader

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Need 15 Chrome Future Stars Brandon Finnegan last card needed for set~ pls let me know if you have it -What's available for trade from the product
is listed after~links to my other tradebait is located in my sig

Thanks,
Larry

*-Pending

15 Chrome Future Stars Wantlist
FSC-18 Brandon Finnegan

Refractors
2 R Rua,Rangers
7 A Jones,Orioles
16 T LaStella,Cubs
19 K Graveman,Athletics
30 A Gordon,Royals
47 B Belt,Giants
63 N Castellanos,Tigers
79 J Zimmerman,Nationals
83 H Pence,Giants
92 K Giles,Phillies
101 M Franco RC,Phillies
103 B Hamilton,Reds
128 J Holdzkom,Pirates
138 Adrian Gonzalez,Dodgers
147 J Papelbon,Phillies
191 J Verlander,Dodgers

Blue Refractor /150
196 K Gausman,Orioles

Gold Refractor /50
97 C Santana,Indians
170 E Inciarte,Diamondbacks

Prizm Refractors
20 E Elias,Mariners
26 M Bumgarner,Giants
32 J Schoop,Orioles
69 B Brentz,Redsox
77 C Blackmon,Rockies
133 J Gray,Athletics
139 S Castro,Cubs
187 Y Darvish,Rangers
192 C Walker RC,Orioles

Last edited:
I couldn't figure out if you posted your haves or your needs-- here are my Haves, The Pederson came out of the back with a back wrinkle :/

01 Pederson (Back Wrinkle)
02 Castillo
03 Soler
05 May
06 Pompey
07 Taylor
08 Moya
10 Ranaudo
12 Walker
14 Spangenberg
16 Herrera
17 Norris
19 Ynoa
20 Tuivailaa

I couldn't figure out if you posted your haves or your needs-- here are my Haves, The Pederson came out of the back with a back wrinkle :/

01 Pederson (Back Wrinkle)
02 Castillo
03 Soler
05 May
06 Pompey
07 Taylor
08 Moya
10 Ranaudo
12 Walker
14 Spangenberg
16 Herrera
17 Norris
19 Ynoa
20 Tuivailaa

Its a wantlist thanks pls update with what you have and what your looking for If your building the 15 Chrome set I have
singles available

Its a wantlist thanks pls update with what you have and what your looking for If your building the 15 Chrome set I have
singles available

I'll get back to you after dinner- I am building the set but just did 8 blasters (went for one, but they rang up @ $10 instead of $20 so bought the shelf! ha) and need to sort to see what I still need. I'm probably interested in an auto or 2 for them- and those are what I HAVE, at first glance I may have your entire need list....

I'll get back to you after dinner- I am building the set but just did 8 blasters (went for one, but they rang up @ $10 instead of $20 so bought the shelf! ha) and need to sort to see what I still need. I'm probably interested in an auto or 2 for them- and those are what I HAVE, at first glance I may have your entire need list....

Let me know when you get a chance Also interested in any color refractors of the guys in my sig and look out for the big 5 SP's 201-205 I pulled the Correa they've been
selling on the Bay for $50+

Let me know when you get a chance Also interested in any color refractors of the guys in my sig and look out for the big 5 SP's 201-205 I pulled the Correa they've been
selling on the Bay for $50+

Will do, I do know off hand, I'd trade the WHOLE stack for the Correa- that's the card I was hoping for when I opened these blasters! I know I have a stack of Jeters, some Kershaw Color and close to 5 Jocs-- Give me like an hour or 2 and I'll get you a list....

Alright from your needs/wants, I have:

FUTURE STARS

02 Castillo
03 Soler
05 May
06 Pompey
07 Taylor
08 Moya
10 Ranaudo
12 Walker
14 Spangenberg
16 Herrera
19 Ynoa
20 Tuivailaa

A Sepia Refractor of Kershaw
Gallery of Greats of both McCutchen and Kershaw
Three Joc Pederson Rookies
Three Kris Bryant Rookies***
and Probably Base of all your dudes...

I currently need only 137, 201, 202, 203, 204, and 205. I would trade Bryants BUT I'd need one of the SPs in return.

I am interested in just about all of the Autos too, as I may make a run at the set (still thinking and can get you specific guys in a little)

Will do, I do know off hand, I'd trade the WHOLE stack for the Correa- that's the card I was hoping for when I opened these blasters! I know I have a stack of Jeters, some Kershaw Color and close to 5 Jocs-- Give me like an hour or 2 and I'll get you a list....

Let me know what your offering

Last edited:
The only way the Correa remotely even gets traded a Bryant colored RC would need to be involved plus someone offered a McCutchen Gallery of Greats Gold a case hit
and I turned it down So most likely I won't be interested in what your offering

Sounds good, I've got a Blue but those are selling for $100+ and I'll probably just grab a Correa off of the 'bay (a good one to be stingy with, could be his only branded-rc).

I'd do that lot of Future Stars for your Strickland and Finnegan Autos.

LMK

Sounds good, I've got a Blue but those are selling for $100+ and I'll probably just grab a Correa off of the 'bay (a good one to be stingy with, could be his only branded-rc).

I'd do that lot of Future Stars for your Strickland and Finnegan Autos.

LMK

I sent you a pm

Don't know what happened.....I remember posting...but now its gone. Check to see if I posted with a different trader and still nothing....reposted trade. Best regards, David

Trade confirmed It happened to me before posted a trade kept wondering when the trade was going to be confirmed contacted the member they said trade wasn't in there trade manager
but it showed in mine most likely a glitch