Looking for 1993 Finest cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Here is my wantlist, thanks!

2-Lou Whitaker
10-Curt Schilling
11-Jeff Bagwell
13-John Olerud
16-Albert Belle
18-Alan Trammell
25-Matt Williams
28-Ozzie Smith
30-Bernie Williams
31-Gary Sheffield
37-Tim Wakefield
43-Kenny Lofton
46-Jim Abbott
47-Ivan Rodriguez
52-Rafael Palmeiro
57-Carlos Baerga
63-George Brett
70-Paul Molitor
73-Mark Grace
77-Tony Gwynn
79-Sammy Sosa
84-116 Baseball All Stars
119-Craig Biggio
122-Eddie Murray
124-Jay Buhner
125-Carlton Fisk
130-Andres Galarragha
131-Ken Caminito
134-Kevin Brown
141-Deion Sanders
154-Randy Johnson
157-Mike Mussina
162-Dave Winfield
163-Tim Salmon
165-Mo Vaughn
166-John Smoltz
170-Paul Oneill
189-Moises Alou
190-Edgar Martinez
192-Robin Yount
195-Luis Gonzalez
199-Mike Piazza
Found it. 2015 sky blew Moore!

Hi there! I just pulled all 5 of the ones you need from me. What green all stars do you have? I’ve got most of the common greens in a lot the other day but still missing a bunch. Would love to make a trade. Thanks

Hi there! Would love to make an attempt for the whole lot. Problem is I do not prospect anymore and I don’t know the players. I listed the Puk due to looking at top prospect lists for 2021. I can keep trying to pair some of my chrome refractors 1sts w top prospect lists as I have three more binders to sift through. Lmk if you would like me to try to get some tradables for you as I am motivated to trade for these. Thanks! Bri

Hi there! Would love to make an attempt for the whole lot. Problem is I do not prospect anymore and I don’t know the players. I listed the Puk due to looking at top prospect lists for 2021. I can keep trying to pair some of my chrome refractors 1sts w top prospect lists as I have three more binders to sift through. Lmk if you would like me to try to get some tradables for you as I am motivated to trade for these. Thanks! Bri
Do not need Allen........... Any newer, better inserts or cards that you know I could trade ..to get what I am after. I want to help...But this many will cost 44.00 to ship. Not looking to hold you up for cash....... We can make a slow trade for what I asked about from your list......The 5 cards.....Mail PWE and save some money. Or you can keep looking. Not in a hurry. Will Hold cards for you. Don

Yes I am much happier with a PWE trade as well I will propose a trade to you when I get time to take a closer look. Stay tuned thanks!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online