Looking for 1996 Bowman's #90 Best Barry Sanders Atomic Refractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ethman91

Bench Warmer
Hi Everyone! I'm brand-new to the site and figured this would be a great place to post this want ad. Quick Advisory: This is a repost of a thread from the Football Wants forum section.

For context, I came back to the hobby world as a collector last summer after taking a break for 14 years. I had collected as a kid/teenager, but my friend reignited my interest and now that I actually have a career, I can indulge a bit more. Anyway, since returning, I've been focusing on building up my PC with several iconic cards from my childhood and this is one of them. I've only been able to find 1 listing of this card recently (a PSA 9 currently up on eBay). Unfortunately, the asking price is 3x higher than what the last PSA 10 went for back in January. I know the pop report on this is low (23), but I would be willing to purchase a raw version as well.

Excited to be here! Hope this leads to a personal grail being added to the PC.

Good luck find it. Sanders was and is still my favorite football player. Would be cool the own a 10 of the Refractor.

Good luck find it. Sanders was and is still my favorite football player. Would be cool the own a 10 of the Refractor.
Thanks! I would love the 10 myself, but I'd be happy with a 9 as well. Barry's my second favorite football player of all time. Peyton Manning holds that top spot for me. However, if we're talking strictly entertainment, no one was more exciting than Barry.

Update: I now have a raw version of this card in my possession. However, I am still seeking a graded copy. Would love to make a deal at some point with anyone that has one. Thanks!