Looking for 2015 Series 2 Mets inserts and parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Need any Mets inserts from Series 2 other than Eclipsing History Gooden/Seaver, Baseball Royalty Piazza, and Stepping Up Mookie Wilson. Also looking for #'d parallels.

Thanks,
Tom

Need any Mets inserts from Series 2 other than Eclipsing History Gooden/Seaver, Baseball Royalty Piazza, and Stepping Up Mookie Wilson. Also looking for #'d parallels.

Thanks,
Tom

I have these:

2015 Topps Commemorative Patch Pins #CPP16 David Wright 22/199
2015 Topps Til It's Over #TIO8 Nolan Ryan
2015 Topps Til It's Over #TIO10 Tom Seaver
2015 Topps Heart of the Order #HOR8 Gary Carter
2015 Topps Heart of the Order #HOR2 Mike Piazza
2015 Topps Stepping Up #SU20 Jacob deGrom
Would prefer to sell... does $15 sound ok?

otherwise can find something to trade for

Josh

I have these:

2015 Topps Commemorative Patch Pins #CPP16 David Wright 22/199
2015 Topps Til It's Over #TIO8 Nolan Ryan
2015 Topps Til It's Over #TIO10 Tom Seaver
2015 Topps Heart of the Order #HOR8 Gary Carter
2015 Topps Heart of the Order #HOR2 Mike Piazza
2015 Topps Stepping Up #SU20 Jacob deGrom
Would prefer to sell... does $15 sound ok?

otherwise can find something to trade for

Josh

Sounds good to me. Shoot me a PM with your Paypal address. Do you post in Trade Manager when you buy cards?

Tom

If you don't work something out with Josh, I also have Heart of the Order Piazza & Carter FT.

Thanks, but I'm taking Josh up on his offer. See that you are a Twins fan. Any interest in a couple of Perkins autos I have? Would be looking for Mets autos in return. Also, from 2015 Archives I have a gold parallel of #87 Kenny Vargas #30/50 and a Joe Mauer insert from the '68 game insert set. LMK

Thanks, but I'm taking Josh up on his offer. See that you are a Twins fan. Any interest in a couple of Perkins autos I have? Would be looking for Mets autos in return. Also, from 2015 Archives I have a gold parallel of #87 Kenny Vargas #30/50 and a Joe Mauer insert from the '68 game insert set. LMK

I have no Met's autos to offer at this time.

You've got such a well-organized trade page. If you have any interest in a Perkins auto, I'd be willing to trade it for some of the Mets stuff you have listed on your page.

Hi MrMet
I have these inserts of Met players
they are
1st home run #FHR-23 Dwight Gooden
Topps Gold # 480 Serial # 1836/2015 Matt Harvey Furture Stars
Let me know if interested and if so My want lists are in the set forums of baseball , football and basketball plus I have a thread fro 2015 topps base wants
thanks
Chieftazmisty

You've got such a well-organized trade page. If you have any interest in a Perkins auto, I'd be willing to trade it for some of the Mets stuff you have listed on your page.

Thanks and if you can find enough that you can use in my Met's section I'd trade for the Perkins. Also have Piazza & Wright cards listed under the player section.