Looking for 2020 Topps Chrome Update Sapphire Base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaxbraves

HOF
5.00 star(s)
see following link....

Last edited:
I have three from (zlw1 break).....Rece Hinds red BD-15, Michael Toglia Rockies BD 175 and Brett Baty Mets BD-184. Trade pages seems to be not working....only getting the Braves mascot......Looking for gold cards from 2020 or gold updates from 2020 for the trade. Best regards, David

I have three from (zlw1 break).....Rece Hinds red BD-15, Michael Toglia Rockies BD 175 and Brett Baty Mets BD-184. Trade pages seems to be not working....only getting the Braves mascot......Looking for gold cards from 2020 or gold updates from 2020 for the trade. Best regards, David
The only thing new coming into me later this week is a mega box of Topps Update Chrome. As far as my site there should be 3 little bars
in the upper left corner that should give you the menu.

2018 Topps Tier One Legend Relics #T1RLRA Roberto Alomar 073/175 Cleveland Indians This one I could use as trading bait to another member. Let me know. Best regards, David

2018 Topps Tier One Legend Relics #T1RLRA Roberto Alomar 073/175 Cleveland Indians This one I could use as trading bait to another member. Let me know. Best regards, David
David I am sorry I thought I remove that one from the list. I just sold that on eBay this past week.