Looking for 2021 Anthony Rizzo / Ryne Sandberg Inserts

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I have a 1986 35th Anthony Rizzo Cubs 86b-91 and Stars in Service Anthony Rizzo for trade. Looking for one current twin card from 2021 for the trade. Best regards, David

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
David, Intrested but No 2021 Cards Yet, Every Time I Go to Get Cards at Wal-Mart they are Gone. Anything Else? LMK Jeff
Any twin insert or base from the 2020 year. Best regards, David PS got lucky on sat.....12 blaster box at Target....purchased two boxes...ones with the Logo patch of 70 years....one box all of the cards were damaged but the Logo patch...mailing inserts back to Topps to see what they can do...second boxes was good......went back 4 days later...all gone.

biggun61

MVP
5.00 star(s)
David, Hope You Get Something Good From Your Damaged Box! The Only Cards I Had a Chance to Get From 2020 was a few Packs of Topps Chrome and Topps Update, Very Sad. Anyway I Have a 20 Bowman Prospect #BP-123 Jordan Balazovic,
LMK if Good, Jeff

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
David, Hope You Get Something Good From Your Damaged Box! The Only Cards I Had a Chance to Get From 2020 was a few Packs of Topps Chrome and Topps Update, Very Sad. Anyway I Have a 20 Bowman Prospect #BP-123 Jordan Balazovic,
LMK if Good, Jeff
Works for me....Okay to post it for us or if you don't have the time...let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us. Best regards, David PS All of the inserts and base cards had one corner with a big ding in them....mailing just the inserts back with receipt hoping to get them replaced or just get a few packs for my troubles.