Looking For 2022-23 Panini Mosaic Red Prizms (Working On The Set)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truerarities

Bench Warmer
Hey all, looking to trade for the hobby exclusive red prizms from 2022-23 Panini Mosaic Basketball. I have roughly 60/250 so still quite a ways to go.

Here's a link to some trade stuff I have, that being said this is by no means complete so let me know if there's a certain player/team/set you're looking for and I can see what I have!

TCDB FT List

Here is a link to my want list for the Mosic reds, these are the cards I still need.

Want List

Thanks in advance! - Kyle T.

Hey all, looking to trade for the hobby exclusive red prizms from 2022-23 Panini Mosaic Basketball. I have roughly 60/250 so still quite a ways to go.

Here's a link to some trade stuff I have, that being said this is by no means complete so let me know if there's a certain player/team/set you're looking for and I can see what I have!

TCDB FT List

Here is a link to my want list for the Mosic reds, these are the cards I still need.

Want List

Thanks in advance! - Kyle T.

Good luck with your search. I would recommend posting an intro in the "Welcome to The Bench" thread so members can have an opportunity to get to know a little about who you are and what you are looking for.