Looking for a Baseball Benchie from Washington DC to make a trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Title says it all. I am just looking to make a trade, any trade, with a trader from Washington DC. I have traded with someone in every state, and a bunch of other countries, but nobody from Washington DC yet.

I am not looking to do anything outrageous, just a small trade, maybe some Nationals for some Red Sox? Just so that I can complete the traders map that I have on my www.

Anyone with a DC address interested in helping me complete this project with a quick trade?

Thanks,

Best I can do is stop at a post office when I pass through DC, sorry.

Great timing on this post though, because I remember years ago, someone had a thread about how many different states had you traded with and I was actually going to try and find it this weekend and revitalize it since we have so many new members.

I'm flying to D.C in three weeks, but the address I use is my brother's on the end of the Orange Metro line in Vienna Virginia, sorry.