Looking for a ticket stub from No-Hit Mets game 6-1-12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I collect historic moments in Mets history and would love to trade cards for a nice CitiField Ticket Stub from Johans no hit Mets game...the first No-Hitter in Mets history. It took 50 years and couldn't have happened to a better guy than Johan. After all he has been through the last few years, I am so glad for him!

Last edited:
Don't have a stub for you but I was watching the game from home and was rooting for Johan!!! What a performance! Good luck getting a ticket stub I am sure you will be able to find one.

Take care!
Mike

Don't have a stub for you but I was watching the game from home and was rooting for Johan!!! What a performance! Good luck getting a ticket stub I am sure you will be able to find one.

Take care!
Mike

27,000+ at the game, I am hoping there is an extra around. I listened on the radio until Duda's 3 run homer in the 6th and then figured it was over. I wish I listened until the end.

Thanks Adam but I won't be paying those prices. I am not an "investor"! Just a collector. Would trade a Ryan or Feller autographed ball for one but not paying what they are looking for for a ticket.

No problem... was curious myself. The Ojeda ones are awesome... hope u get one. If the price is right, I would be interested also. Pretty cool to have.

Adam