Looking for an OF with some good power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pltcards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Before the dealine, would love to pick up a nice OF with some pop. Cant take on much salary but I have some real nice MR I can trade. Or take a look at my rosters . I have a thread on with some great players who can be move in the right deal . Maybe Bullfrog Jackson, Kiko Calero, Broxton, Andrew Jackson. Take a look, thanks Pat

thanks guys, not quite what I am looking for, thanks Pat

Daryle Ward is available, but a bit more pricey which you indicated that you can't take on salary. I think pretty much anyone better is going to be even more pricey, you can't really expect that a young cost controlled guy would be available, certainly not for MRs. You can manipulate some salary equalizers, hence why I was okay with Calero, but you might have to up the ante in terms of prospects.

Daryle Ward is available, but a bit more pricey which you indicated that you can't take on salary. I think pretty much anyone better is going to be even more pricey, you can't really expect that a young cost controlled guy would be available, certainly not for MRs. You can manipulate some salary equalizers, hence why I was okay with Calero, but you might have to up the ante in terms of prospects.

Woulld you take Delucci for Calero if it were reversed? I have guys in the minors who are having better years than Delucci , I am trying to upgrade and if turning down your offer bothers you then I am sorry. I can bring guys up who will hit, but there are offers out for better Of for MR. Thanks

Back