Looking for Cristian Pache, Randy Arozarena and Kyle Lewis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdthakid36

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am looking for Chriatian Pache, Randy Arozarena and Kyle Lewis cards. If you have any please let me know what you are looking for in return. Thanks for all replies. Have these for trade,

Last edited:
I have his 2020 Topps update #1 prospect card Cristian Pache Braves for trade for one twin card and pwe is okay with me. Let me know. Best regards, David

I have his 2020 Topps update #1 prospect card Cristian Pache Braves for trade for one twin card and pwe is okay with me. Let me know. Best regards, David
Any of these,
Joe Mauer 2019 diamond Kings team heroes #TH19 $1.00
Josh Donaldson 2020 donruss optic lime green #113 $1.25
Felix Jorge 2018 big league gold #102 $1.00

I have this insert and should be able to dig up several of his Bowman Chrome cards from past years.
18 Bowman Chrome Peaks of Potential #PP-CP

Any chance you can hit any of my lists?
Thanks, Al

Any of these,
Joe Mauer 2019 diamond Kings team heroes #TH19 $1.00
Josh Donaldson 2020 donruss optic lime green #113 $1.25
Felix Jorge 2018 big league gold #102 $1.00
The Joe Mauer diamond kings team heroes works for me. Okay for u to post the trade for us or if u don't have the time..let me know and I'll post it for us and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

Any of these,
Javier Baez 2019 diamond Kings heirs to the throne #HTT11
Albert Alomar Jr 2019 stadium Club black foil #19
Jon Lester 2019 allen and ginter mini black #293
Addison Russell 2018 allen and ginter mini a and g back #283
Frank Thomas 2020 allen and ginter mini #96

No I do not. We have been trading a lot. So can you just tell me if you have any of my other wants. So I dont keep using stamps. When I could have just done one trade and shiped them all at once. Here are my other wants,
Mookie Betts, Acuna Jr rookies, Josh Hader rookies and autos, Christian Pache and Max Fried rookies and and autos. I will get back to you with a list of Mike Trout cards thta I have.

I get new cards every few day, cards I don't trade I ship out and sell. So when I see something people need I let them know. Its still cheaper to do 5 small trades then 1 trade with 6 cards that will be 4.00 or over in a mailer. I have tons of 2020 Mookie Betts in all my posts including a GU. LMK what you have. DG