Looking for Daniel Norris

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lefty

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Pulled an AFLAC auto of Norris about a month ago and it has been laying on my desk since. So...after reading a bit about him and a few interviews with him I decided to keep the auto and maybe start collecting him since his stuff isnt stupid high. SO....with that said lmk what you have. I'm also willing to buy for the right price. If trading lmk what you are looking for because after being out of cards for over a year things are a mess. I don't have much in the auto/gu'd unless you like racing or Benchwarmers. So ya lmk whatcha have and whatcha need...Thanks!!!!!

Hi! I have his 2012 Bowman first year- do you have any 2011 Topps Heritage Minors FT? looking for a one for one trade for a card I can use-thanks, Bri

No Heritage Minors sorry...got a stack of '12 Bowman in front of me. Need anything out of that?

Hi! I have his 2012 Bowman first year- do you have any 2011 Topps Heritage Minors FT? looking for a one for one trade for a card I can use-thanks, Bri