Looking for good Cubs autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

potvin48

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
I haven't made any trades in a while and want to move some stuff for some good Cubs autos in return. Looking for decent names, I don't want any of the no name guys, I have enough of those :)

Would love to trade for a Ernie Banks...

I've got some big cards, like an 08 Heroes Clemens auto /10, and a 08 Topps Update 1909 T-206 Hugh Duffy buyback. I've got a bunch of other stuff to trade too, check my sig for my tradelist.

Thanks!

I have this if your . Maybe not the greatest "CUB" ever. ;). But nonetheless his only of a handful of Cubs cards made.
LouBrock.jpg

PLMK, Thanks!

Sure, I've got interest, what are you looking for in return?

Well when I traded for it from JB (jsneeze) I traded it at $200.00 bv
That would be the only way I'd trade it.
II would be intersted in these cards in return for it
2010 Topps Chrome USA Baseball Autographs #USA10 Andrew Maggi
2011 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #181 Jake McGee
2011 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #190 Ivan DeJesus Jr.
However, beyond that, there is nothing that really would compare the price gap. Those are just the ones I need toward my chrome sets wantlist
Do you have any other high end besides Clemens?
Thanks!
Zach

Well when I traded for it from JB (jsneeze) I traded it at $200.00 bv
That would be the only way I'd trade it.
II would be intersted in these cards in return for it
2010 Topps Chrome USA Baseball Autographs #USA10 Andrew Maggi
2011 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #181 Jake McGee
2011 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #190 Ivan DeJesus Jr.
However, beyond that, there is nothing that really would compare the price gap. Those are just the ones I need toward my chrome sets wantlist
Do you have any other high end besides Clemens?
Thanks!
Zach

The DeJesus was just traded yesterday.
If you're looking for just high end autos, the Clemens is probably the biggest.
Also have:
Kevin Youkilis Goudey Sport Royalty Auto (BV $150)
2001 Bowman Draft Garrett Atkins (BV $60)
2007 Upper Deck Future Stars Dallas Braden (BV $50)

The DeJesus was just traded yesterday.
If you're looking for just high end autos, the Clemens is probably the biggest.
Also have:
Kevin Youkilis Goudey Sport Royalty Auto (BV $150)
2001 Bowman Draft Garrett Atkins (BV $60)
2007 Upper Deck Future Stars Dallas Braden (BV $50)

I'm really looking to build a set of 07 topps chrome autographs and 11 topps chrome autographs from scratch.. plus the usa autographs from '10, which you had one of.
If you had a more variety of topps chrome autographs from any of those years above or '09, I would probably bite. I just don't need any of the '10s since I already have the entire set.

I've had the card for two years, and I'll hold onto it again until I can nail off some of my needs.. If you can come across a lot of them overtime, I would defintely be interested if I still need them come later on.

Thanks
Zach

I'm really looking to build a set of 07 topps chrome autographs and 11 topps chrome autographs from scratch.. plus the usa autographs from '10, which you had one of.
If you had a more variety of topps chrome autographs from any of those years above or '09, I would probably bite. I just don't need any of the '10s since I already have the entire set.

I've had the card for two years, and I'll hold onto it again until I can nail off some of my needs.. If you can come across a lot of them overtime, I would defintely be interested if I still need them come later on.

Thanks
Zach

So you don't have any of the 2011 Topps Chrome autos yet?

So you don't have any of the 2011 Topps Chrome autos yet?
None, I would love to get a majority of the set since most of the guys are under $30 for the card if possible
I think freeman is 20, trumbo 25 and kimbrel is 30.. with the rest $15 or less while Hosmer is the only one over $100.. since the tsuyoshi guy never signed.

None, I would love to get a majority of the set since most of the guys are under $30 for the card if possible
I think freeman is 20, trumbo 25 and kimbrel is 30.. with the rest $15 or less while Hosmer is the only one over $100.. since the tsuyoshi guy never signed.

I've got two, no big ones though:
2011 Topps Chrome 181 Jake McGee Rays Autograph
2011 Topps Chrome 182 J. P. Arencibia Blue Jays Autograph

I would be able to use them both along with the Maggi, but that is still below what I'm looking for on the Brock.
Like I said, if you can come across a lump sum I'd need. I'd defintely be interested in it for the Brock card.