Looking for nice condition 1981 Topps baseball stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
Let me know what you have. Really don't want to trade for just 1 or 2, would like some piles. So if you have these sitting around in a box taking up space, and they are in nice shape, hit me up and let's see what we can swap. I will take multiples. Really need some foils, as I have very few of those. Thanks, Tony.

Hi Tony - I have 26 of the foils from 81T stickers (12 different), and probably 150-200 of the base stickers, with lots of HOFers. You willing to deal me the 206 Piedmont Reds and Carolina Brights that I needed for a large group of them? Sorry didn't see this post before we finished that deal. -- Jim

Jim, if you haven't shipped those out yet, just hang on. I would like to trade for these as well, and you can ship everything together and save some money on the postage. I would love to trade for them. How much in trade would you need for them and what would you be looking for? Thanks, Tony.

Hi Tony - too late on the shipment of the Rose set (tracking # says it's in New Orleans today, for some reason?) so you should receive soon.

Still would like to get the 2002 Topps 206 minis I asked about so here's what I propose for them:

10 foil stickers each for the Clemens-Carolina Brights mini and the Seaver-Piedmont Red mini (20 total, 13 different with some duplication)

8 base stickers (incl HOF) for each of the other Carolina Brights minis
6 base stickers (incl HOF) for each of the other Piedmont Red minis

Let me know how that sounds and thanks - Jim

Jim, let's sit tight for now. Don't laugh at me, but I won an auction on ebay that was 15+ boxes of 100 packs each box. Got almost 1600 packs and 20 albums for less than $50 delivered. Let me see what I come up with from that stuff, and then see what I may need to finish some sets. Thanks, Tony.
Hi Tony - too late on the shipment of the Rose set (tracking # says it's in New Orleans today, for some reason?) so you should receive soon.

Still would like to get the 2002 Topps 206 minis I asked about so here's what I propose for them:

10 foil stickers each for the Clemens-Carolina Brights mini and the Seaver-Piedmont Red mini (20 total, 13 different with some duplication)

8 base stickers (incl HOF) for each of the other Carolina Brights minis
6 base stickers (incl HOF) for each of the other Piedmont Red minis

Let me know how that sounds and thanks - Jim

You'll find these early Topps stickers are great trade material for team and player collectors. In the mid 1980s I bought a ton of boxes of early 80s baseball and football stickers for $2-$3 a box and I have traded stickers to player and team collectors dozens of times since. For being such an inexpensive product, very few collectors seem to have them.

You'll find putting together sets is somewhat of a challenge because the foil stickers were short printed. With the amount you bought, you'll be able to put together a lot of sets but you will notice that you'll run short of foils way before you start needing any of the regular stickers. I put together a lot of these sets and my want lists were always 100% foil needs. My last sets of both football and baseball stickers took me over 10 years to finish since so few traders had stickers and if they did, did not have the foils I needed.

If you need help completing any sets of those shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you. I might start another set of those and we can exchange want lists. I have a lot of dups of those.

Jim, let's sit tight for now. Don't laugh at me, but I won an auction on ebay that was 15+ boxes of 100 packs each box. Got almost 1600 packs and 20 albums for less than $50 delivered. Let me see what I come up with from that stuff, and then see what I may need to finish some sets. Thanks, Tony.