Looking for some bears needs and have a growing trade list. Will trade G/U for needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry, don't have any Bears or Probert but please check my tradelist for vintage and oddball Cubs.

Interested in the Gronk and Roethlisberger from your under $1 list - where can I send the SASE?

Do you have a baseball tradelist?

Thanks, David

It's not much but I have the card below if you need it and want to do a PWE trade. LMK, Thx

Richard Dent 2005 Topps - Fan Favorites "Junkyard Dog"

P.S. I also have the card below if you still are collecting Sandburg.
Sandberg, Ryne - 1991 Post - 1991 Collector Series #16 of 30

Buccollector- If you would likethose cards feel free to post a free trade and my address should come up when we post.
Also,saw a few things that I'm interested in on your page.

Cardicity-thanks for the offer, but looking for a couple more to make it worth the stamp!

More cards listed.

These are the Richard Dent cards I have : 1991 : Pro Set #103,Pro Set Platinum#13,Stadium Club #6,Fleer Ultra #155,Score#553, Upper Deck#247...1992:Fleer Ultra #38,Wild Card #145,Pro Set #121,Upper Deck#151...1993 Fleer Ultra #43...1994 :Fleer #60,Pinnacle Canton Bound # 20....my inventory says that I also have a 1989 topps.,I'll have to dig further if you need it...lmk,James