Looking for something...maybe I can find it!

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
I hit the thrift and resale shops quite often..I'm lucky enough to have a ton in my local area. Over the last year I've seen, or bought, a lot of interesting items so I figured I'd ask my fellow Benchies if they need some help finding something.

So, here's the deal....post in this thread (do NOT PM as I want to keep everything in one place) what you are looking for and what the range is you want to pay for said item. If I happen to find the item all you have to do is pay me back for what I spent on it and for shipping.

Some guidelines--

Please be specific, I don't want to buy something that someone has posted they want only to have them say it's not right or they don't want it--this would cause me to stop this help thread most likely.

If at any point you no longer need or want the item post back here saying so, don't just edit the post. This way I'll be notified of changes.

Don't pick out something insanely large or heavy, I'm helpful but packing and shipping something like that can be a pain.

If you're going to ask for sports cards, Legos, Transformers, gold, silver or other highly sought after items...good luck! I almost never find items like that.

Some things I do see a good variety of--books, board games, t-shirts, kitchen wares and decorations,

bonzomoretti

5.00 star(s)
If you should come across any of these:
Maverick Nerf Guns. Any condition (working or not working).

I'd pay around $3-5 each for them. Can use many. Thanks for looking and please LMK. Mike

Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I would be interested if you have the book.... AG book about Miss Maple in the story about the Moving finger. Best regards, David

rotorob

5.00 star(s)
Matt -
Thanks for looking. I'm looking for a card game called King's Court. There was a basic deck in a type of hanger pack and a deluxe edition in a box. I'd pay $10-15 per deck if they are complete decks.

I've found a few at consignment stores and such.

Thanks again for looking.

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
Matt -
Thanks for looking. I'm looking for a card game called King's Court. There was a basic deck in a type of hanger pack and a deluxe edition in a box. I'd pay $10-15 per deck if they are complete decks.

I've found a few at consignment stores and such.

Thanks again for looking.

Sort of recall that game--was it from the early 80's? I'll keep an eye out for it.