Looking for team traders! 14 Teams Available! Collecting A's/Reds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brads55

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for A's. I'd like to try to do a trade where we match these as close as possible.....

Base =
Other (Inserts, RC's, Parallels, Etc) =

Years are not necessary. As little as possible from 88-93. If I have anything in those years I would try to only get stars/semistars. But again, really doesn't matter. Team trades are a lot of fun. Nice way to get rid of stuff we don't want for teams we do.

As far as teams are concerned, A's are my primary. Since I've been out of collecting from 2012-2020 I like to get Reds too. But since its going to be a team trade we will figure out our counts first. Let me know what teams you collect.

Lets have some fun trading teams~

Arizona Diamondbacks - GONE

Atlanta Braves -

Baltimore Orioles - GONE

Boston Red Sox - GONE

California Angels - GONE

Chicago Cubs -

Chicago White Sox - GONE

Cincinnati Reds - GONE

Cleveland Indians - GONE

Colorado Rockies -

Detroit Tigers - GONE

Houston Astros - GONE

Kansas City Royals -

Los Angeles Dodgers - GONE

Miami Marlins -

Milwaukee Brewers - GONE

Minnesota Twins - GONE

New York Mets -

New York Yankees -

Oakland Athletics -

Philadelphia Phillies - GONE

Pittsburgh Pirates -

San Diego Padres -

San Francisco Giants - GONE

Seattle Mariners -

St. Louis Cardinals -

Tampa Bay Rays - GONE

Texas Rangers -

Toronto Blue Jays -

Washington Nationals - GONE

Last edited:
A couple of options for you.
1. I am selling the A's and Red's (pricing in ( ) lot below which is well below ebay pricing, that maybe better for you considering what you getting.
2. If you want to trade , the trade value on these lots is alot higher so do have any Yankees from recent years say from 2019-2021 to match up an equal trade. lmk thx JIm

I do have A's and Red's lots for sale
A’s $6

18 Bowman Draft Prospect #BD160 Hannah

20 A&G Chrome #35 Henderson

20 A&G Chrome #230 Olson

20 A&G Chrome Mini #81 Zito

20 Chronicles #8 K. Davis

20 Chronicles Obsidian #34 Neuse RC

20 Status 31 Green Murphy RC

20 Panini Titanium #8 Puk RC

20 Panini Chronicles #43Puk RC (2)

20 Panini Status #19 Puk RC

20 Panini Status #8 Davis

20 Rookies and Stars #9 Murphy RC

20 Topps Gypsy Queen #287 Luzardo RC

20 Topps Update #218 Matt Chapman

20 Topps Update #U94 Luzardo RC (2)

20 Topps Update 35th Anniversary #85TB31 Luzardo RC

20 Topps Chrome #2 Hendricks

20 Topps Chrome #23 Brown RC

Reds $8

86 Donruss #37 O’Neill RC

20 A&G Chrome #55 Senzel

20 Bowman Draft #BD116 Miller

20 Bowman Draft #BD34 Hendrick

20 Bowman Chrome Draft #BD104 Cotton Refractor

20 Bowman Chrome Draft #BD165 Boyle Refractor

20 Bowman Chrome Draft #BD179 Lodolo Refractor

20 Panini Titanium #7 Akiyama RC (2)

20 Panini Chronicles #42 Akiyama RC

20 Panini Limited #1 Akiyama RC (2)

20 Panini Legacy #1 Akiyama RC

20 Panini Status #5 Akiyama RC

20 Panini Status #2 Aquino RC

20 Panini Spectra #64 Prizm Bauer

20 Panini Phoenix #5 Aquino RC

20 Panini Certified #11 Aquino RC

20 Panini Titan #5 Aquino RC

20 Panini Rookies and Stars #4 Aquino RC

20 Panini Magnitude #14 Aquino RC

20 Topp Big League #107 Aquino RC

20 Topps #U29 Aquino RC

20 Topps Archives #69 Bauer

20 Topps Big League Flipping Out #FO5 Aquino RC

20 Topps Chrome #24 Senzel

20 Topps Chrome Decades Next #DNC23 Akiyama

20 Topps Update #U281 Kuhnel

20 Topps Update #U204 Davis

20 Topps Update #U272 Votto

20 Topps Chrome Update #U80 Votto

20 Topps Update #U35 Farmer

20 Topps Update #U43 Blandino (2)

20 Topps Update #U51 Davidson

20 Topps Turkey Red #39 Bauer

I'm interested in the A's lot. There are some in the Reds lot I like. Let me see what I have in Yankees from the past few years to see if there is anything you might like first. I'll be in touch.

I will be going through more boxes from the past few years but I have been opening some boxes for the Card Collectors World Forum. Here is what I've opened so far if you are interested in any......

imageedit_209_4901880931.jpg

I will be going through more boxes from the past few years but I have been opening some boxes for the Card Collectors World Forum. Here is what I've opened so far if you are interested in any......

View attachment 8626
sorry in the delay in responding, what ever you think is fair in return. For the A's lot do you want to purchase or trade for it? What you pulled for Yankees is fine so far but I 'd like to get some RC's in return. Otherwise some other players in return are ok too. Trout, Acuna, Soto, Betts, G. Torres, Franco, Judge, Robert, Tatis , etc. lmk thx Jim

Last edited:
I could get an A's and Reds lot there are majority 2000-2020. Any interest? I know the early years you were not really into but thought I'd try.

sorry in the delay in responding, what ever you think is fair in return. For the A's lot do you want to purchase or trade for it? What you pulled for Yankees is fine so far but I 'd like to get some RC's in return. Otherwise some other players in return are ok too. Trout, Acuna, Soto, Betts, G. Torres, Franco, Judge, Robert, Tatis , etc. lmk thx Jim
I'll be in touch. Checking to find anything that might work for trading first. If I'm unable to work something out then I will just buy the A's lot.

I could get an A's and Reds lot there are majority 2000-2020. Any interest? I know the early years you were not really into but thought I'd try.
I'm certainly interested in a possible team trade. What team(s) were you interested in so I can get a count for you?

My Yankee RC's
imageedit_435_7202526713.jpg
imageedit_432_7008079984.jpg
imageedit_430_4722558490.jpg
imageedit_428_6204062614.jpg
imageedit_426_4815501306.jpg

And the other players you mentioned.....
imageedit_438_3299066875.jpg

I'll trade the A's lot for the Judge,Soto and 2 Trout cards, or I will sell the lot for $6 + shipping ($4.50), lmk thx Jim
BV on the lot is $20
20 A&G Chrome #230 Olson
20 Obsidian #34 Neuse RC
20 Panini Chronicles #43 Puk RC x 2
20 Topps Update #U94 Luzardo RC x 2

Last edited:
I'll trade the A's lot for the Judge,Soto and 2 Trout cards, or I will sell the lot for $6 + shipping ($4.50), lmk thx Jim
BV on the lot is $20
20 A&G Chrome #230 Olson
20 Obsidian #34 Neuse RC
20 Panini Chronicles #43 Puk RC x 2
20 Topps Update #U94 Luzardo RC x 2

Trade created thanks.

Trade created thanks.
I didn't realize the 2 Judge/Soto cards and the Trout/Gallo cards you sent me were back to back stickers. What is the BV on them?. Are they worth $17. I have no problem keeping them but can't seem to find a BV on them. lmk thx Jim

I didn't realize the 2 Judge/Soto cards and the Trout/Gallo cards you sent me were back to back stickers. What is the BV on them?. Are they worth $17. I have no problem keeping them but can't seem to find a BV on them. lmk thx Jim
These do not equal an amount of $17. The beckett prices are Trout $2, Soto $1.25, and Judge $1 for those 3 sticker cards and $2.50 for the other Trout. A couple options here. If you'd like you can send back the 4 cards through PWE and then I will send you the Paypal for the lot. Or I can send you another Trout through PWE if you'd prefer. Trouts, Sotos, and Judge cards are the main cards collectors are trading for so I won't be matching an amount of $17 for the A's lot. Please let me know. Thanks

These do not equal an amount of $17. The beckett prices are Trout $2, Soto $1.25, and Judge $1 for those 3 sticker cards and $2.50 for the other Trout. A couple options here. If you'd like you can send back the 4 cards through PWE and then I will send you the Paypal for the lot. Or I can send you another Trout through PWE if you'd prefer. Trouts, Sotos, and Judge cards are the main cards collectors are trading for so I won't be matching an amount of $17 for the A's lot. Please let me know. Thanks
Send me another Trout.

Just pulled another Judge tonight. I will send this Judge with the Trout on monday.
ok,Thx

I do have a couple of A's GU and auto cards if interested in trading. I would trade for similar priced GU or RC's, lmk thx Jim:
Matt Chapman 20 Panini Spectra #86 Prizm Red #9/25 Grey Jersey A’s $30
Jesus Luzardo 20 Bowman Best #B20-JL Blue #101/150 A’s auto$40
Jesus Luzardo 21 Heritage Clubhouse Collection #CCR-IL white Jersey A's $15

ok,Thx

I do have a couple of A's GU and auto cards if interested in trading. I would trade for similar priced GU or RC's, lmk thx Jim:
Matt Chapman 20 Panini Spectra #86 Prizm Red #9/25 Grey Jersey A’s $30
Jesus Luzardo 20 Bowman Best #B20-JL Blue #101/150 A’s auto$40
Jesus Luzardo 21 Heritage Clubhouse Collection #CCR-IL white Jersey A's $15

Unfortunately I don't have anything similar but thanks for the offer.

Brad - do you still have 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights - [Base] #UH284 Mark Melancon RC and would you trade it? I need it for my Yankees set. What A's card can I get you for it? Btw I did finally locate that Khris Davis #'d card if you still want it.

Brad - do you still have 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights - [Base] #UH284 Mark Melancon RC and would you trade it? I need it for my Yankees set. What A's card can I get you for it? Btw I did finally locate that Khris Davis #'d card if you still want it.

Unfortunately it went out in a Yankees team trade. I'm still interested in the Khris Davis. If there are cards you like below for it let me know. I do have a couple Jeters if you are interested in them. I made sure these are only Topps brands listed.

2021 Topps ‘52 Gleyber Torres #T52-38 (Yankees)
2021 Topps Chrome ‘52 Refractor Gleyber Torres #TC52-38 (Yankees)
2020 Topps Gallery Artist Proof Gerrit Cole #36 (Yankees)
2020 Stadium Club Emperors of the Zone Luis Severino #EOZ-21 (Yankees)
2020 Stadium Club Power Zone Gleyber Torres #PZ-23 (Yankees)
2020 Topps Turkey Red Gerrit Cole #TR22 (Yankees)
2020 Topps Fire Red Blaze Gary Sanchez #76 (Yankees)
2020 Topps Fire Gold Minted Gary Sanchez #76 (Yankees)