Looking for the Following: Pete Crow-Armstrong (NYM/CHC), Austin Wells (NYY), Orelvis Martinez (TOR), Matt Mclain (PIT), Jackson Merrill (SD)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

christopher.galle

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Looking for the Following: Austin Wells (NYY), Orelvis Martinez (TOR), Matt Mclain (PIT), Eury Perez (MIA), Diego Cartaya (LAD), Jackson Merrill (SD), and Liover Peguero (PIT). As well as the my normal Curtis Mead, Taj Bradley, Josh Lowe and Shane Baz of the Rays. PLMK what you have and what you are looking for. Or better yet, take a look at my Tradelist in my Sig and offer up a trade. Thanks.

Tradelist in Signature. (Cards listing less than $3 are not displayed, PM for a list). Thanks. Chris

Last edited:
Looking for these players. And also #'d/parrallel/RC cards of Shane McClanahan (TB), Isaac Paredes (TB), Josh Lowe (TB), Shane Baz (TB), Grayson Rodriguez (BAL), Bryson Stott (PHI), CJ Abrams (SD) and Mackenzie Gore (SD). Possibly Alek Thomas (ARZ), Tristan Casas or Lodolo.

Tradelist in Signature. (Cards listing less than $3 are not displayed, PM for a list). Thanks. Chris
Hey Chris,

I have 2 Isaac Paredes Rookie Autos (both Prizms). One is a base silver prizm and the other is a black (numbered to 50 I believe)

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps