Looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Stanton and Trout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uvaspina

Bench Warmer
Hello,
I've been an active trader on Beckett (130+ trades in the last 12 months with 5.0 feedback) and have pretty much run on dry ground lately in terms of adding to my Verlander/Cabrera/Stanton/Trout PCs. I have about 320 unique Verlanders, 450 unique Cabreras, 130 unique Stantons, and 35 unique Trouts. At this point, I have most of the base and am working my way toward completing some of the easier-to-find serially numbered cards, GUs, autos and so forth. If anyone feels like trading, I'd be glad to work with you.

My immediate interests at this point are 2005 Verlander SNs; any Cabrera SN under 300, 2010 Stanton SN, and any Trout parallel/SNs.

In addition to having many duplicates of my PC guys, I have about 40 (mostly current/recent playesr- Kemp, Delmon Young, Humber, Ripken, Glavine, Chipper Jones, Matt Cain, Jose Reyes, etc) GU cards to trade. I also have a '11 Chrome Desmond Jennings plate (magenta). On Beckett, I have about 2,000 cards FT. There doesn't appear to be an option to add cards to an "Organize" like on Beckett, so I'm kind of flying blind here.

If you have any of the stuff I'm looking for, please shoot me a pm and tell me what you're looking for. I'll do my best to work with you. Thanks,
Patrick