Looking for vintage sports magazine with specific covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kurri17

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
As noted, looking for vintage magazines that show the players/teams listed below on the cover. Obviously not looking for NRMT mags, but reasonably good displayable covers. Can trade and purchase.

On the cover:

early/mid '70s Oakland A's -- Rudi, Campaneris, Hunter, Holtzman, Blue, Odom, Tenace, etc
'70s Cowboys
Unitas, Dawson, Dynasty Dolphins (Griese, Csonka, Warfield etc)

Last edited:
I have (all are SI):
1971 Vida Blue 5/31/71
1974 Catfish Hunter 10/7/74
1974 Reggie Jackson 6/17/74
1975 Reggie Jackson 10/6/75

all have mailing labels and pretty tight bindings, think they would meet your condition needs.

Full listing of SI mags has a specific tab on my tradelist below. Tks, Jim

I have (all are SI):
1971 Vida Blue 5/31/71
1974 Catfish Hunter 10/7/74
1974 Reggie Jackson 6/17/74
1975 Reggie Jackson 10/6/75

all have mailing labels and pretty tight bindings, think they would meet your condition needs.

Full listing of SI mags has a specific tab on my tradelist below. Tks, Jim
Sorry so slow to respond to this. The Blue, Hunter, and '75 Jackson would probably be of interest, but not sure I have anything from your want list. Will dig a little more on it.

As noted, looking for vintage magazines that show the players/teams listed below on the cover. Obviously not looking for NRMT mags, but reasonably good displayable covers. Can trade and purchase.

On the cover:

early/mid '70s Oakland A's -- Rudi, Campaneris, Hunter, Holtzman, Blue, Odom, Tenace, etc
'70s Cowboys
Unitas, Dawson, Dynasty Dolphins (Griese, Csonka, Warfield etc)
I'm pretty sure I have
SI July 7, 1969 Reggie Jackson
SI November 24, 1969 Dawson/Chiefs
SI January 19, 1970 Dawson/Chiefs
SI January 18, 1971 Cowboys NFC Championship (Craig Morton)

Back