Looking to Buy Masterpieces Box Topper Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soxfan33

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,

UD Masterpieces baseball and football are my favorite sets of all time. I collect everything from the products.

I'm looking to buy the 07 Masterpieces box topper autos that I don't have. If you have any, let me know here and/or by PM.

Thanks,
John

Hi JOhn. I am not sure if this is a box topper, but somewhere down the line, I received a don Larsen masterpieces autograph in a trade. It's on card and features the perfect game celebration. I haven't been able to find any info and don't know if it's an IP auto. The card is regular sized. Let me know if any interest. If you need pics, I'd be happy to snap some.

Hi JOhn. I am not sure if this is a box topper, but somewhere down the line, I received a don Larsen masterpieces autograph in a trade. It's on card and features the perfect game celebration. I haven't been able to find any info and don't know if it's an IP auto. The card is regular sized. Let me know if any interest. If you need pics, I'd be happy to snap some.

If it's regular sized, it's an IP auto. He wasn't in the auto set. I wouldn't mind a pic, but was burned on a Musial "IP auto" from that set and it was returned as a forgery. I'm not saying yours is, but because of that, I'm hesitant about picking any IPs up if they aren't already authenticated.

If it's regular sized, it's an IP auto. He wasn't in the auto set. I wouldn't mind a pic, but was burned on a Musial "IP auto" from that set and it was returned as a forgery. I'm not saying yours is, but because of that, I'm hesitant about picking any IPs up if they aren't already authenticated.

I've uploaded pics of the front and back here:
https://flic.kr/p/XGdQBF

I've uploaded pics of the front and back here:
https://flic.kr/p/XGdQBF

Thanks for the pics. It's definitely an IP. What are you asking for it? As I stated, I'm hesitant about buying an IP auto that hasn't been authenticated; so I may not be interested. It's a cool piece, but I don't send anything out and wouldn't want to have the same issue I had with the Musial.

Thanks,
John

Thanks for the pics. It's definitely an IP. What are you asking for it? As I stated, I'm hesitant about buying an IP auto that hasn't been authenticated; so I may not be interested. It's a cool piece, but I don't send anything out and wouldn't want to have the same issue I had with the Musial.

Thanks,
John

Not looking for much - right now I'm only collecting tigers chrome autos from bowman or topps and HOF rcs I need. If you have a list, I'd be happy to give it a look