Looking to start a Baseball Fantasy League --League is now FULL

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)
Usually at this time I am signed up for 3 Fantasy Leagues. But for what ever reasons the normal 3 I played in have not
sent out the new invitations. So I am looking for 9 comitments before I sign into Yahoo. Please note that I never started
a league so I will be new to the set up. It will be Head to Head and look to do a snake draft on March 20th Sunday at
9PM EASTERN TIME. This will be for bragging rights only no fee. One item I want to look at and not sure Yahoo has a set up
for it but you have Wins, Loss and Ties. If possible I would like to have an odd number of categories to help elinminate Ties.
If Yahoo will not allow it the it will be even in the categories.

Any input is welcome in starting this League.

Rich

Team
1.Jaxbraves
2.mrknicks
3.cmcjr99
4.Rook08
5.FATDOG333
6.CurtyCurtCurt
7.easy mike
8.Scobes
9.TheKingRoyal
10.NOMAR10

OK lets see if this will help. I will offer 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winnners an autograph card.

1st place--2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE FRAMED AUTOGRAPHS ORANGE #TARY ROBIN YOUNT 01/75
2nd place-2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE FRAMED AUTOGRAPHS ORANGE #TAAD ANDRE DAWSON 46/75
3rd place-2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE FRAMED AUTOGRAPHS #TADC DAVID CONE 181/189

Pics can be see at the following link....http://s32.photobucket.com/user/jaxbraves/library/Fantasy Baseball Prizes?sort=4&page=1

Last edited:

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
i still have limited net access , but i'll give it a shot.....

i MAY also have an opening in my own 16-year old keeper league ....if you're interested , let me know and i'll double check before i head out of town this week....

one final point regarding yahoo's head to head w-l-t scoring....unless they changed it this season , they dont simply give you a win , loss , or tie for your matchup...instead of one team earning the win , the score for the week is based o a point for each category.....let's say you use 8 categories....so a win may be 8-0....6-2....4-3-1 ...etc...the season standings are based on that scoring system instead of actual head-to-head wins....

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)

i MAY also have an opening in my own 16-year old keeper league ....if you're interested , let me know and i'll double check before i head out of town this week....

one final point regarding yahoo's head to head w-l-t scoring....unless they changed it this season , they dont simply give you a win , loss , or tie for your matchup...instead of one team earning the win , the score for the week is based o a point for each category.....let's say you use 8 categories....so a win may be 8-0....6-2....4-3-1 ...etc...the season standings are based on that scoring system instead of actual head-to-head wins....

I recently picked up a team from a keeper league so for now I will pass on that. Last year was a bust for me. In one league I had 10 ties in a week long battle. That means 10 weeks of ties when there was 10 categories so 5 to 5 was the score for the week. I am not sure Yahoo has a set up for odd categories but either way something will be set up as long as I can get a full league. If we go even on the categories I am looking to go 6 and 6. I will put you down for team 3 and hope for 7 more.

Rich

CurtyCurtCurt

5.00 star(s)
Consider me in, if you get enough teams. I may have a scheduling conflict with the draft, but I don't mind setting my rankings in case it auto-drafts me. Thanks for organizing!!

-Curt

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)

Consider me in, if you get enough teams. I may have a scheduling conflict with the draft, but I don't mind setting my rankings in case it auto-drafts me. Thanks for organizing!!

-Curt

Need you e-mails to send the Fantasy Baseball invitations.

Rich