LTTF 1980's Topps, Fleer and Donruss baseball sets w/o the key RC's + other sets also --updated 1/2/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
LTTF these complete sets below without the key RC's included. I'm easy when it comes to making a trade. Hand correlated sets must be free of any dings, and be in near mint to mint condition. Have much to trade in baseball and FB, will include your shipping costs. thx Jim
Complete Set wants w/o key RC’s

80 Topps will trade for complete set
81 Topps w/o Gibson
83 Topps w/o Gwynn, Boggs, Sandberg
84 Topps w/o Mattingly
85 Topps w/o Clemens, Puckett, McGwire
14 Topps Update w/o Betts
** Will trade for 81,83,84,85 Topps Traded sets
*** Will trade for 86 Topps Traded w/o Bonds

81 Fleer will trade for complete set
83 Fleer w/o Boggs, Sandberg, Gwynn, Ripken
84 Fleer w/o Mattingly, Strawberry
85 Fleer w/o Clemens
86 Fleer w/o Canseco

83 Donruss will trade for complete set
84 Donruss w/o Strawberry
85 Donruss w/o Puckett, Clemens
87 Donruss w/o Maddox, Bonds, McGwire, B. Jackson

Last edited:
i can offer:

2011 topps update without trout
2018 topps update missing: 21jansen AS 158upton/ohtani/trout 202harper HRD 285ohtani RD 300soto

would ask $150 dlvd

i can offer:

2011 topps update without trout
2018 topps update missing: 21jansen AS 158upton/ohtani/trout 202harper HRD 285ohtani RD 300soto

would ask $150 dlvd
sounds good, please post and I'll confirm,send me your paypal addy,thx Jim

sure, lmk trade value and what you need from me, thx Jim
Hey Jim~
sets w/ Griffey are selling between $100.--$300. with most falling in the $120.--$150. range. I still have the Griffey card for the set and don't feel compelled to separate them, but make me an offer, either trade value or selling price....

Hey Jim~
sets w/ Griffey are selling between $100.--$300. with most falling in the $120.--$150. range. I still have the Griffey card for the set and don't feel compelled to separate them, but make me an offer, either trade value or selling price....
Most factory sets are in that range however the hand correlated -non factory- are alot less. What matters is what you want for it in trade. I feel better knowing what you need in trade TV wise rather than me making an offer so I can put together a FB/baseball lot, lmk thx Jim

Jim, I think I have an 85 set without the Clemens, Puckett, and McGwire. They're in a pair of binders I think.. Will have to look

That's too bad. Looking for entire set w/o the RC's I mentioned. Do you have any other 80-85 sets for trade w/o the star RC's? lmk thx Jim
happy thxgiving to you and your family,Jim

That's too bad. Looking for entire set w/o the RC's I mentioned. Do you have any other 80-85 sets for trade w/o the star RC's? lmk thx Jim
happy thxgiving to you and your family,Jim
You too Jim! I have near sets of some of them, but not anything without just the star rcs.
Thanks!
Zach

Zach When you have time,lmk what you have for the 80's -85 near sets, thx
Hopefully we can work out a nice trade. I have alot of nice modern day RC in baseball and FB as well as base and inserts to offer, lmk thx Jim