Looking to Trade. Got a 1998-99 Skybox Thunder BOSS Michael Jordan Insert BGS 8.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PowerBroker8999

Bench Warmer
Hello, first time posting an item for trade or sale, but in this case I am just looking for a trade.

As the title says I have a 1998-99 Skybox Thunder BOSS Michael Jordan Insert BGS 8.5. The card is number 7 of 20 B.

The sub grades are: Centering 9, Edges 8.5, Corners 8.5, Surface 8.5.

I bought it partly on the hopes of maybe re submitting it, but I honestly do not think it is worth it. It is a card that is tough to get in Mint condition and this card would not be bumped up to a 9 in my estimation, but I have very little grading experience. The other reason for buying it was it being MJ.

I am open to may things in trade. However I will narrow that a bit with the following, looking for relevant NBA player's RCs or 2nd yr cards of great NBA players. Baseball 90's numbered inserts. Graded or ungraded. Rookie Cards (Young Guns in particular) of current Washington Capital players.

I notice that it says posting permissions do not allow for posting attachments. Can anyone answer why this is? I notice other posts do not have photos, so it isn't just me.

Again I am very new to the online forum & trading world. I will see how to better navigate Trade Manager going forward. Any tips on how to more effectively communicate with this online community for future buying/selling/trading will be very much appreciated. Thank you.