Looks like we are up....but

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)
This was on the home page at the top of my screen.

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 240

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 241

What does this mean ?

Rich

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Already aware of it and also the "forum" link on the blue nav bar is not working. But instead of waiting to fix those problems and continue to get countless emails asking when the site would be back up. I just turned it back on and hoped for the best.

Please let us know if you encounter and other errors that I missed.

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)
Already aware of it and also the "forum" link on the blue nav bar is not working. But instead of waiting to fix those problems and continue to get countless emails asking when the site would be back up. I just turned it back on and hoped for the best.

Please let us know if you encounter and other errors that I missed.
OK thanks...really glad we are back up.

Rich

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
thanks Pete, I was almost ready to call Chris and actually talk live, that is scary. Sucks not being able to get on. Thanks for getting us going again . Pat

negreyjr

5.00 star(s)
Thanks Mods, for getting us back up and running! I was starting to go a little stir crazy without access to The Bench!

rotorob

5.00 star(s)
Yes, thanks guys, I was driving my wife crazy checking every few minutes!!

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Thanks alot Peter for all the hard work ,cant wait till your daughter is old enough to take over the tech part here.

bigalbert

5.00 star(s)
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a way in. Couldn't get in thru my bookmark but got in thru google.
Feel like a junky with a fix!

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
I was checking Google for hours trying to find word of what happened and I ended up finding a couple other trading sites that mentioned the error. I guess it says how great of a site this is that people go insane when it isn't working. Thanks so much and congrats on your baby.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Thanks to bigalbert on Freedomboard....google the benchtrading and clicked on a different link.....bingo! Back and posting! Best regards, David

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
David, I was also checking out that thread on Freedom Board to keep myself updated with what was happening, though I'm not a member. That was a lot of help as a few knew what was going on. I sure didn't.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Always nice to have other sources or websites. Use to be on Beckett for 5 years and now The Bench for a little over 3 years. Have membership on topps board and freedom board. Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Still having problems...could not get into site this morning. Best regards, David

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
Good lord some people are like junkies needing a fix. It was only a few days.
I am sure some wifes were going ape **** with some impatient kids on the lose hahahahahahaha

SevensGotAGun

5.00 star(s)
I along with a few others broke the cardinal rule and tried the grass on the other side of the hill for a few days. Needless to say THANKS Im glad to be back home and Im not whipped as bad as most of them on here. Began to worry though cause in the 3 yrs on here I dont remember being down over a partial day. Forgot the trades I had over here and couldnt figure out how to get back to them. U peeps rock though!
Rock On!
Shawn

Sponsors