LOS ANGELES DODGERS team lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have found it hard to sell any type of random lots on this site. People just seem to want to know exactly what they are getting for their money.

Just a suggestion, but you might try to scan a few dozen of the better cards that would come in a lot like this and perhaps define a little better the percentage of those that would fall into the true junk era. You might be able to entice someone that way because they are looking for more specific items.

Figure rounding up to 600 cards and adding $10 for s/h (which is probably close, but a bit high), you are looking for a nickel a card delivered. Great price for inserts, parallels and stars, but not so great for 1988 Topps commons.

I collect Dodgers, but $25-30 for a random lot of 500-600 cards is not something that I would jump on, especially a lot that goes back to 1981. Of course, the fact that I already have a hoard of 50,000+ Dodgers cards means that there may not be that much in the way of unique finds in a small lot like that, where others with fewer Dodgers may find more treasures. That price often gets you 2000-3000 cards if you shop smartly.

Good Luck.

I have found it hard to sell any type of random lots on this site. People just seem to want to know exactly what they are getting for their money.

Just a suggestion, but you might try to scan a few dozen of the better cards that would come in a lot like this and perhaps define a little better the percentage of those that would fall into the true junk era. You might be able to entice someone that way because they are looking for more specific items.

Figure rounding up to 600 cards and adding $10 for s/h (which is probably close, but a bit high), you are looking for a nickel a card delivered. Great price for inserts, parallels and stars, but not so great for 1988 Topps commons.

I collect Dodgers, but $25-30 for a random lot of 500-600 cards is not something that I would jump on, especially a lot that goes back to 1981. Of course, the fact that I already have a hoard of 50,000+ Dodgers cards means that there may not be that much in the way of unique finds in a small lot like that, where others with fewer Dodgers may find more treasures. That price often gets you 2000-3000 cards if you shop smartly.

Good Luck.

^ Thanks but I frankly don't have time to be scanning or listing out a bunch of these cards and since I started last month I have sold right at 1/3 of my lots available and have not seen anyone else list as cheap knowing that they also include RC's, inserts, parallels, etc. etc. with no dupes and no issues

You are probably right though most of the lots so far have sold over on Sports Card Forum and the Blowout boards not much action here on that type of thing I suppose By the way I charge $5 shipping if sent gift or money order or $7 if sent PayPal goods even though it usually costs me $7.95-$11 roughly depending on where the package is going

Back